Chapter 2

"Jinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!" Jin turned his head towards where that energetic voice came from. There he was, always the bubbly cute kid with soft brown locks bouncing on his head.

"Woahhhhh!! Slow down there, kid," Jin chuckled. Taehyung just ran and wrapped his arms around his loving brother.

"Haha, just missed you so much," Taehyung simply answered.

"Already? But we just met this morning!" Jin exclaimed.

Taehyung snuggled closer into his brother's chest and showed him his famous boxy smile.

Of course, no one, not even Jin could resist this ball of sunshine.

"Aishhhhh, this kid," he said as he ruffled his little brother's hair.

"Hey, you're ruining my hair!! It took me hours to style it!!" Taehyung huffed.

Jin just smiled.

"Haha, says the one who is too cute here,"

"Hey, I'm not cute!! I'm manly!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Haha, whatever you say, cute little brother," Jin teased.

"Yaahhh!!" Taehyung roared like a little lion.

"Oooh, so scared," Jin said, faking like he was scared.

"Haha, you better be!!" Taehyung smiled.

And with that, they went back home together.

But of course,

Not aware that someone was watching them in the darkness, with full hatred and jealousy.

He clenched his fist, but managed to calm down.

"Shut up, Jeon. It's just his brother, right?" and with that he left. Not at least looking back at the brunette who had just made his heart flutter.