Chapter 8

Taehyung woke up by a sudden warmth. He felt that his back was lying on something soft. He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. An unfamiliar one. Wait...this isn't my room! He thought. He felt that he was squished by something, more like someone. He looked over to his right and saw a really handsome guy with dark hair. The raven haired was hugging him with his pair of unbelievable strong arms. Taehyung admired the man's features. He really is handsome... Wait a second!! I've been kidnapped!! By him!!!

That was when it hit him. He was kidnapped!! He tried to wriggle out of the others embrace. Well, he succeeded. But that's what he thought. As he was about to stand up, he was caught by the arms and was pulled back. "Let me go, hmmmpppp!!!" Taehyung yelled. "Don't be stubborn, my queen," the raven said. He leaned closer to Taehyung and licked on his earlobe earning the other's shiver.

"What do you want from me!? And who are you!?" Taehyung exclaimed. "Ouch, that actually hurts you know? I'm really upset that you don't remember me, princess," the raven said.

"Then who are you?" Taehyung asked sternly, trying to look tough, but the other found it cute. "Wrong answer, dear. Try again!" the raven sing-songed.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and think.

"Kookie!?"

Sorry, just a short chapter.😆 Thanks for 1k reads!!! 😆😆