Chapter 7

It was already late at night when Taehyung was on his way back home. The wind howled and he shivered. "It's seems unusually cold tonight," he thought.

It was a peaceful night walk. As he came across a dark alley, he heard screams. He stopped, not daring to go any further. "Help," a voice called out. Someone needs help. He thought. He crept closer to have a look, then suddenly, a bloody hand caught his ankles. "Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!! " Taehyung screamed. "Please...help me..." it was a poor guy who was laying in a pool of his own blood. Oh my God. He needs to be in the hospital now! Taehyung thought.

As he was about to lend out his hand, he heard a gun shot. BANG!! And the man was dead. "Ahhh!! " Taehyung screamed as he stumbled back. He's dead! Help! Somebody! Help me!

The footsteps were getting closer. Taehyung shut his eyes tightly, not daring to even move a muscle. Am I gonna die? He thought as he cried.

Just then, the footsteps were no longer heard. He thought it was over. Until he felt large hands cupped his wet cheeks.

"Don't cry, my queen. I'll be always here," Taehyung shot his eyes up and was met with a pair of dark eyes, dark eyes which were full of danger and lust. It made him submissive just under the other's dark gaze.

"You're finally mine, my queen," the raven hair said as he caressed his cheek. "I'm sorry, dear. But it's lights out for you," Taehyung was confused.

The only thing he heard was someone saying, "Now that I've got you, I'll never let you go," And everything blacked out.

Sorry it took a while cause my exams are finally over!! 😆 will try to update as soon as possible. And thanks for 500 reads!! 😍