Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

What's taking Tae so long? I thought.

Maybe he's lost?

As I was thinking, I heard someone screamed.

And that someone happened to be my Tae.

Shit.

I quickly ran out of my office and went to find his source of sound.

I quickly found him. But it wasn't a pleasant sight to be seen.

He was there, with another man hovering over him, what's worse was that that man was marking my Tae.

I could already feel my blood boil. And it triggered something, or maybe someone.

My eyes twitched.

My mind wasn't clear anymore.

I charged forward and grabbed the man and pulled him away from Tae.

It didn't need to take a second to slam my fist on his cheek, earning a "crack" sound.

The man immediately fell onto the ground, without wasting any time, I kicked him in his stomach, making him coughed blood.

"That's for hurting my Tae!!" I yelled at him.

The man smirked and laughed.

"Well, well, if it isn't the almighty Jeon, I see you have a new found possession here, and he's awfully beautiful, never thought that the cold-hearted Jeon would go soft for a boy," the man stated.

I gritted my teeth.

"I thought we're here for the meeting and not messing around with my property, Bogum,"

Sorry, just a short chapter. 😆 Love y'all and thanks for 8.99k reads!!!!