Chapter 14

Jin's POV

"Oppa, hurry!!" I heard Jennie yelled.

"Calm down first, jeez!!" I said, a little annoyed.

We were currently driving down town to a nearby police station.

"When will we be there, Jin??" she asked, worry laced her sentence.

"We're almost there, sis," I tried to calm her down.

But as soon as we got there, she didn't had to wait for me to stop my car and open the car door and ran out towards the police station quickly.

"Jennie, what are you doing!!?" I yelled as I'm worried that she'll get injured.

"Uhh, trying to save my brother? Come-on Jim, hurry!!" she said as she waved her right arm back and forth.

I rolled my eyes and parked the car in front of the police station and went out if the car, trying to follow my sister.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung's POV

I'd just woke up. I felt my whole body is aching, especially my... you know what. I felt so dirty. Tears began to pour down my face again. Why would he do this to me? I sobbed.

It was hard to know weather it's day or night since there's no windows in the room. I sighed. That was until I felt a warm presence. Like something, or should I say someone was hugging me from behind! I dare not move a muscle, scared of what will happen.

As I try to pretend sleeping, I felt the body behind me shifted. Shit! I stayed still, not moving a muscle. Just as I thought I succeeded, the thing from behind me turned me around, making me facing the one and only guy that I wished I wouldn't want to see again...

"Hey, babe," Jungkook greeted.

I kept quiet.

"Feisty, I like that," he chuckled.

I can feel my cheeks burning up.

"Was that supposed to be a compliment!?" I raised my voice a little.

"Haha, cute," he said.

"Excuse me!?" now he's really getting on my nerves.

"I'm not cute mister, I'm manly," I stated as trying to show my fake muscles.

"Haha, you know you looked like an angry puppy, and stop pouting or I'll take you right here, right now," he threatened.

I gulped. Rule number one, NEVER mess with Jungkook.

"Haha, don't be scared, it WAS just a joke," he stated. "Come, let's go get a shower together,"

"What!? Nope!! Never!!" I argued.

"Now now, we don't want you to get punished for disobedience, right?"

I huffed.

"Fine..."

"Well, let's go then," with that he rolled my hand and dragged me into the shower him.

Sorry for not updating quite a while cause I've still got school and I'm busy with all the homework and tuition. Well, at least I've updated a new chapter here, so byeeee and goodnight!!! 😆