Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV

It's been hours since I've been here, and I'm literally bored to death. Now I'm lying on HIS queen size bed, thinking of escaping, but how? Think Taehyung!!

Just as I was lost in my train of thoughts, the heavy metal door that was once locked was now creaked open, revealing a man who had orange hair. I looked at him with confusion.

"Who are you? Where's Jungkook?" I asked boldly.

"Oh, you mean Boss?" the man said.

Boss? I thought.

"What do you mean boss?" I asked.

"Oh, you don't know? He's our Boss, the one who took over the whole mafia called The Black Rose, which is of course us. He's also known as The King of  The Underground or The King of Mafia or what so ever..."

I listened to him as he kept talking about Jungkook. But one thing got me scared. Is Jungkook really a mafia? And also, the King of them!? What had really happened to my once cute bunny boy? He had changed, from a shy and cute boy into the king of the mafia world. What the hell is going on here!?

As I looked at the man again I asked, "So, what is your purpose here?"

He immediately bowed down and said, "Oh, of course, to bring you downstairs to have you join dinner with our Boss. You do know that Boss doesn't like waiting," he answered.

"Well...alright," even though I don't wanna go but I still had to cause if not this poor guy is gonna get his neck snap by Jungkook.

"Tell him I'll be there in a minute," I said.

"Yes, my queen," he replied.

Queen!? Okay this is waaaayyy too far!!!

As he was about to leave, I stopped him.

"Wait, what's your name?"

He turned around,

"It's Hoseok, you can call me J-hope, cause I'm your hope!!" he said smiling.

Sorry for any mistakes in language and spellings!! And I know it's gonna be boring but you've gotta wait for the fun part!! 😂😈😈