Chapter 34

Jennie's POV

We were currently in Namjoon's sunbae car, who was driving fast.

"Wait... You're telling me y'all gonna save someone??!" Lisa yelled, surprised.

"Well...yeah?" I awkwardly answered her.

Yes, she's in the car with us as she said she wants to help us... (more like for someone 😆)

I looked at her, she was looking right outside window for the amazing view of the sunset.

The beautiful red and orange color of sunset showered right on her face, making her glow, like an angel.

Everything of her is perfect.

I was so caught up in my trance until she suddenly spun around and looked at me.

I quickly looked away, probably blushing.

"Hey, why are you that shy?" she asked.

She then placed her left hand on my cheek, turning my head until I'm facing her.

She was really beautiful.

Her blonde hair had just added colors on her beautiful face.

"I-I..." I was speechless.

We stared into each other for a long time.

Our face were getting closer...

Inch by inch...

Closer...

So close...

Our lips almost touched...

So close....

We closed our eyes...

Waiting for out lips to contact....

"Hey, no making out in the car!!!" Jin oppa suddenly burst out.

We quickly opened our eyes and pushed each other away.

Shit.

This is so embarrassing!!!

I'm so stupid!!

I face palmed myself, cursing myself for what happened earlier.

What I didn't know was that Lisa was there, staring at me as a soft smile spreaded on her face...

"Cute," she muttered, unnoticed by me.

Jungkook's POV

"Have you found the location, Hoseok?" I asked.

"N-Not yet, s-sir..." he said softly, probably scared.

He should be afraid.

Cause now I'm like on fire.

"Then, what are you waiting for, huh?! Want Taehyung to be killed?! Raped?! Or whatever that bitch is gonna do? Huh?!" I roared.

"Y-Yes, s-sir," with that, Hoseok left hurriedly to find more information.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, and sighed.

That fucking bitch will pay!!!

Thank you for 99.3k reads!!! ❤❤ love y'all!!!! And go check out for Jennie's album, SOLO, today!!!!! Cause she's my queen!!! 😆😆😆 and I'm sorry for not updating cause I had a fight with my friend. Sorry for the late update and just hope you understand it... Anyway, sorry for ruining the mood here, byeeee!!!!!!❤❤❤