chapter 1

(Author note: there is some things I forgot to tell you which is really important, y/n and bff/n enemy is y/n father, her father wants to kill her, but he lives in another world, he can go to the human world to find her, also both of them can't date anyone because the persons life will be in danger, last thing is bff/n loves cupcakes)

Y/n: uhhhh, it's morning already, hey is
Bff/n up, let me check on her.

*Calls bff/n*

Bff/n: hello? What do you want I'm sleeping.

Y/n: nothing just checking on you, you ready for school, you don't to be late.

Bff/n: whatever see you at school bye.

* Hangs up on y/n before she can say anything*

Y/n looks up at the time.

Y/n:well, I woke up early guess I can have proper breakfast.

*Y/n gets ready*

Her uniform

*Eats delicious breakfast and goes to school*

Bff/n does the same thing, and wears the same thing.

*Reached school*

Y/n: hey bff/n!

Bff/n: hey, by the way how are your powers, you've been complaining about how you keep getting new ones but they are aggressive.

Y/n: yeah, I don't want to talk about it, anyways do you know there someone new that's coming in today.

Bff/n: yeah I heard that as well, hey you know we came quite early wanna go to cafeteria they do breakfast over there.

Y/n: yeah sure, but I don't want to eat anything since I already did, so I'll get a drink.

Bff/n: your a very thirsty person aren't you.

Y/n: yeah

*Suddenly we get startled, by lots of girls screaming*

*Someone came to us and said that the new student is here*

Y/n&bff/n pov: but why are they screaming.

* We both go and check, because the screaming was disturbing us*

And we saw......