chapter 28

Y/n p.o.v: its been a month since I've started killing, and doing stupid horrible mission, I'm always getting new tattoo, at first I could hide it from my clothes, but it's now turning visible. The boys are ignoring me especially bff/n, it's like we are totally strangers.

End of p.o.v

Someone knocking on the door

Y/n open it.

Y/n:hi.... sehun

Sehun:hey, what's with the moody face

Y/n:it's just not my day.

Sehun:well to make up your day, do you wanna go somewhere.

Y/n:no, but why did you come here.

Sehun:well I came here to tell you your next mission that you going to do tommorow at school.

Y/n:what am I going to do at school.

Sehun:well.....you need to kill the headteacher(principal).

Y/n:WHAT!

Sehun:chill, it's simple.

Y/n:I CAN GET CAUGHT, LIKE I GOT CAUGHT, WITH JIN.

Sehun:yah! Listen to the plan, then come to conclusion.

Y/n:what is it.

Sehun:so your first gonna cover your face with a face mask and change your clothes to something else, then when the lessons are going on, I'll pass you a gun, and while the principal is inside, you go in and shoot him, then go back to the bathroom, don't worry I'm gonna cut down all the CTV camera so there isn't any evidence.

Y/n:I can't believe that IM DOING THIS.

Sehun:stop whining about it, I'll see you tomorrow.

Y/n:yeah whatever

Next day

Y/n pov: I arrive to school feeling guilty for what I'm going to do, I see the boys and bff/n entering, they only glanced at me, then looked away. Uhhhhhhhhh. I see sehun coming to me.

Y/n:so when will the plan take place

Sehun:after lunch, I want to repeat the plan so we know what to do properly

Y/n:ok.

Magically skip the time to lunch time

Y/n and sehun sitting on the table together talking about the plan.

BTS &BFF/n P.OV:

J-hope: isn't that sehun and y/n together, when did they start hanging out.

Jungkook:what are they talking about, it looks quite serious.

Jimin was ignoring whatever they were talking about and kept staring at food.

Jin:jimin you okay

Jimin:yeah hyung....I'm okay

Bff/n was staying silent just thinking.

Taehyung:babe what are you thinking

Bff/n: nothing......

Taehyung:you are, are you okay?

Bff/n:how can I be okay, when i've been friends with someone for their whole life and this is how we end up.

Taehyung:stop thinking about that to much, it's not your fault.

End p.o.v

Sehun:so that's the plan