chapter24

Y/n pov:I realised what I've done and I've made a huge mistake, but I had no choice, what is wrong with me, I'm screwed.

Bff/n quickly grabs y/n by the shirt and pushed her on the locker.

Bff/n:why the f*** did you do that.

Jimin:yah why did you push her, y/n what's going on, why did you tell you ex boyfriend to run.

Taehyung:why did you kiss him, I thought you loved me and you break my heart by cheating.

Bff/n:cheating? I WASN'T CHEATING, HE WAS FORCING ME.

Taehyung:stop lying I saw you kiss him back.

RM:how can you do that to Tae , do you know how much he loved you.

Bff/n:I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, ITS HER FAULT.

Jimin:how can it be her fault she wasn't there  kissing him and it look likes you were kissing him for yourself, how can you blame her when she didn't do anything, she was with us.

Bff/n:WHY CAN'T YOU REALISE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. YAH Y/N WHY DID YOU DO THAT!

BFF/N:WHAT DID I DO TO YOU, Your not even in your evil form and you still did this.

Y/n:yah listen i-

Bff/n: there's no point in this now, you already done it.

Bff/n turns around says

Bff/n:your just like your father, a betrayal is what you are.

Y/n quickly ran to the bathroom and washed her face with water.

Y/n pov:what am I doing, I'm a monster, bff/n is right I'm just like dad.

Bell rings

BTS pov

We went to class but are teacher wasn't here for the last lessons, so they allowed us go home early.

Jungkook:hyung can we all go to the convenience store, and taehyung forget about her.

Jin:sure we can go

Taehyung:how can I forgot about her, guys can we not talk about her it makes my heart shatter more.

They all leave school and go to the convenience store.

End of pov

The lesson finish and y/n saw bff/n leaving, so she quickly ran after her.

Y/n:BFF/N WAIT, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU.

Bff/n:I don't want to talk the devil daughter.

Y/n:PLEASE

Bff/n was just walking away and y/n kept following her to tell her the truth.

Y/n:I had to do that

Bff/n:why?

They were still walking while talking or yelling I guess.

Y/n:sehun told me to do it because dad h-

Bff/n:since when did you start listening to your ex boyfriend and your dad.

Y/n:ITS JUST COMPLICATED, well sehun t-

Bff/n:why are you talking to him after what he did?

BTS pov:we were all sitting down eating the food from the convenience store when jungkook blurted out.

Jungkook:isn't that bff/n and y/n noona

Jin:it looks like they are arguing.

End of pov

Bff/n stop walking and they were near the road where the traffic lights are.

Y/n:my dad is doing this to me I can't do anything.

Bff/n:WELL TRY BECAUSE.....(she walks off the side walk and was walking backwards on the road) I LOST THE LOVE OF MY L-

Beeeeeep

The car hit her

The car hit her.

(Author note: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1k, YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY EVEN BETTER, THANK YOU :)