chapter 16

Y/n:where are we going?

??: To your... Father

Y/n:WHAT!

Y/n:I'm not meeting him and by the way who are you?

??:I'm one of your father's demon, he told me to get you to him, don't worry he just called you over to tell you something, so you will come back here.

Y/n:how can I believe that, I'm still not going.

??:well then I have to force you.

Y/n: wh-

He grabs her wrist and takes her to the other world.

Bts pov: we where all hanging out in the living room.

Jimin:hey how long has y/n been out.

Jungkook: for quite a while.

Bff/n: does anyone else live here  *while looking outside*

Taehyung:are you dumb we told you this is our private island, no one can get in this island except for us.

End of bts pov.

Bff/n:I was looking outside and there's some kind of forest over there and when I looked at that's direction I saw....y/n, but she was talking to someone. So thats when I asked the members they said no one can get in this island except for them, but then I saw his hand it had a symbol and that symbol was y/n dad symbol, my eyes widen, then suddenly he grabbed her wrist and took her somewhere, and that somewhere is the... Otherworld.

End of pov

Bff/n:SHIT!

All the members look at her

Suga: what's wrong

Bff/n runs to y/n room 

Jin:I'll go and check on her.

Bff/n went to her room to find any clue, then she found 'the letter' so she reads the letter y/n father wrote. She was speechless

Then Jin came in

Jin:are you okay.

Bff/n:I need to tell you something....

Jin:what do you need say?

Bff/n: me and y/n are hiding a really big secret from all of you, and I think it needs to come out..... Before it's too late.

Jin:what's the secret.

Bff/n:we're not normal, we have....Powers

Jin:what?

Bff/n:we both have powers, I'm blue fire and she's red fire, even though blue fire is much more powerful, y/n is much more powerful then me, her powers are dangerous, that's why she never uses them, because she doesn't want to hurt anyone. Also that day when me and y/n didn't talk to each other, is because the night before that y/n did horrible mistake and she was never gonna forgive herself, that's why she was drunk, because she killed Wendy's dad....but she didn't mean to, it was self defense. we are not from the human world, we came here to protect ourselves from someone.

Jin:w-who?

Bff/n:y/n father...The devil.

Jin stood there shocked and speechless.

Jin:then where is y/n?

Bff/n:in the otherworld...