chapter 6

She was about to write, but didn't notice that her hand was on the table and it turn into ASHES.

As soon as that happen all the members were shocked, yoongi fell on the floor, because he was sleeping while leaning against the table.

Y/n:OMG

Bff/n:yah.....WHAT JUST HAPPENED

The whole classroom was just in shock

Jimin:am I dreaming, yah jungkook pinch me.

*Jungkook pinch jimin*

Jimin:OW! That hurts

Jungkook:you told me to.

As soon as the teacher was going to say something, the bell rang.

We were all sitting in the cafeteria, at first bff/n didn't want to sit next to BTS, until the one of the  members bought her a cupcake.

We told them what happened in class,and they started to laugh except for y/n.

Y/n was worried that this will happen again so bff/n made her these gloves.

Y/n wanted some peace, so she grabbed a Apple and went to the rooftop.

Y/n was enjoying her apple, then suddenly while she was leaning against the fence, she dropped her apple, the apple hit someone.

??:OW!?! That hurt

Y/n pov:I realized my apple hit someone, I looked to see who it was and it was JIMIN.

Y/n:I'm really sorry jimin, that wasn't meant to happen.

Jimin:oh hey y/n it's fine, but that was a really hard apple.

Jimin: anyways what are you doing over there, why weren't you hanging out with the others.

Y/n:I just wanted fresh air.

*Bell rings*

All the classes was same as usual

Y/n&bff/n went home.

Did there normal after noon routine.

Then went to bed.

Next morning

Both Got ready, ate breakfast then went to school.

At school

Y/n: hey bff/n

Bff/n:hey by the way, a new transfer student is coming.

Y/n:what! We already have new 7 people.

Bff/n:don't worry it's just one student.

While we were walking to the lockers we hear girls screaming, but not as much as they do for BTS.

Bff/n:looks like its the new student.

We ignore the girls and go to class.

The teacher comes in

Teacher:hello student, we have someone new.

The boy enters in

Y/n eyes widen.