chapter 12

Y/n stood there in shock, she got her phone and texted bff/n

Y/n:please come to my house

Bff/n:okay, but why?

Y/n:this is no time to explain just come over now!

Bff/n:okay on my way.

Bff/n pov: I arrived at y/n house, I walk in and see a bloody body and a knife in her hand.

Y/n:(stuttering) I-i ddidnt m-mean to he came and i-

Bff/n:WTF, YOU KILLED SOMEONE, YOU'RE A FUCKING MURDERER DON'T ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH ME, YOU CANT JUSTiFY THIS NO MATTER HOW IT HAPPENED

Y/n: YOU PABO! Do you think I'll do all this in purpose, he almost stabbed me so-

Bff/n:SO WHAT, You could've stabbed his leg or just lightly stab him so he can't come closer. Besides no matter what it was for you're a murderer.

Y/n: CAN YOU SHUT UP AND HELP ME HIDE THIS BODY IN THE FOREST

Bff/n:WTF, I'm not helping, I'm going home now, I'm not getting involved, you murderer.

Y/n: then just GET OUT!

Bff/n:fine by me

Bff/n leaves

Y/n eyes were like:

Y/n she hid the body in the forest, she felt like she was going insane, when she came home she cleaned up the blood and went to bed

Y/n:I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking of what happened, and bff/n said, she was right I'm a murderer I killed someone.

Next morning:

Y/n:uhhhh it's a Monday

Y/n gets a flashback of what happened last night.

Y/n: no, don't think about it, imagine nothing happened.

Y/n get ready for school/ she didn't eat breakfast

IN SCHOOL

Y/n pov: I came in school, I saw bff/n she ignored me because shes mad at me, well who wouldn't be if they found out and eye witness it. I enter in the classroom and see the BTS members.

Jungkook:that's strange

Y/n: what is?

Jungkook:bff/n exchange seats with someone so she won't be sitting in our table.

Y/n: its up to her making  choices like this.

Jungkook was silent

Jimin:y/n are you okay, you look pale.

Y/n: I'm fine there's no need to worry.

The teacher came in

Bell rings class over

Y/n pov: uh it's break , what do I do now, since bff/n is not talking to me, i'll just go to the library.

Y/n was in the library the whole break until the bell rang.

Class was normal

Skip to lunch

Y/n pov: I went to the cafeteria and I saw everyone surrounding Wendy, and I was in shock when I heard her say.

Wendy: (crying) I just got a text, and it said that they found my dad in the forest and he was murderer.

Everyone was shocked including BTS and bff/n.

Bff/n was only shocked because she didn't know it was Wendy dad.

Y/n pov: I saw bff/n look at me, I was in shock as well I didn't know it was Wendys dad, but why was he in my house with a knife, then I saw bff/n comforting her and the rest of BTS, I felt a big pain on my forearm and i had a big wound, this is because of me killing someone so I quickly run out of the cafeteria.

Y/n forearm was covered in blood, plus she's wearing sleeveless top, she runs to  the bathroom, y/n went to the nurse office, the nurse said that it was a deep cut and that it would be good if I rest so i won't get a affection so she allowed me to go home.

Y/n went home.

Y/n: I arrived home and went to my bedroom when I came in I saw my dads letter on my desk so I open it and read it.