chapter 35

Headteacher: I think you should be aware of your surroundings.

Y/n eyes widen.

Y/n:who are you? And what do you want?

Demon:I'm a powerful demon, (growls) that's about to kill you into tiny bits of pieces.

Y/n:your not going to get a chance.

He attacks her and she uses her power to fire ball him but he missed it, he threw his fireball, which hit y/n making her weak and getting a bleeding lip, she then grabs something sharp and stabs his back, but then the demon uses his wind power which makes the big book shelf  fall on to her leg.

She yells in pain, trying to release herself from the shelf on her leg, once she did it, her leg was bleeding and she wasn't able to run properly, she needs healing power and only bff/n has that, but before she leaves the
Room, the demon attacks her again, fortunately she made it out by using her invisible rope on the demon.

Limping on the hallway, she heard familiar voices, she then saw jimin with Jin and suga. Y/n was slowly walking to them, her body was in pain, she felt a sharp knife feeling on her back, this made her collapse, she then saw a worried jimin, Jin and suga running to her. But before she could say anything. She faints.

3 hours later

Y/n pov:
uhhhh my head, I look around, finding myself in Jimins room.
But I also realised, that everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to answer.

End of pov

Jhope:so what happened?, why were you all bruised up.

Y/n:the head teacher

Jimin:HE HURT YOU, I'M GOING TO K-

Y/n: jimin relax he's not normal.

They look at you strangely.

Y/n: he was demon

All of them: WHAT!

bff/n: Why did he come at you?

Y/n: you know that day, when you guys forgave me.

The all nodded

Y/n: before I came into your house, my dad came to my house and told me that the sacrifice day is very soon, and not only my father can kill me to become a devil, but other demons can kill me as well to become a devil. So when I got the phone call about the intruder, it was a demon and I at least defeated him  , so these day I've been getting attacked a lot.

Bff/n: why didn't you tell any of us, especially me.

Y/n: it's too much of a headache and I didn't want anyone to worry about it, especially the boys.

Jimin: are you crazy? If don't tell us anything we wouldn't know if you are in danger or not.

Jungkook:you need to be careful y/n.

They all agreed.

After a while everyone was chilling, watching a movie.

Suddenly y/n feels something burning her arm, which then became into pain she yells In pain, everyone ran to her, they were staring at her arm, the words written on her arm' Four days till the day
It was a message, and y/n knows exactly what it means.

She only has four days of freedom, and then she will be sacrifice

Author note: Hey guys, sorry if this chapter was weird to you guys, I just want to let you know that the next chapter is going to be a long chapter, since it's going to be the FINAL CHAPTER OF POWER OF SECRETS. GET READY FOR WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?