chapter 7

The boy enters in, my eyes widen it was..... Sehun

Name: sehunInformation: he is y/n ex boyfriend, they broke up because sehun cheated on y/n, he has superpower as well, he came because to get y/n back and get revenge on bff/n because bff/n was the one that found out sehun was cheating, and told  y/n

Name: sehun
Information: he is y/n ex boyfriend, they broke up because sehun cheated on y/n, he has superpower as well, he came because to get y/n back and get revenge on bff/n because bff/n was the one that found out sehun was cheating, and told  y/n.

Y/n pov: why the heck is he here, I can't stand but look at that smirk on his face when he saw me.

*Class over, bell rings*

Bff/n runs to y/n

Bff/n: hey have you seen the-

Bff/n saw sehun, and gave him the death glare.

Sehun POV: I was walking out of class and I saw y/n, she looks so beautiful with that light skin of her, I can't wait to make her mine, while I was about to walk to her, I saw the person I hate, bff/n, I can't wait to get my revenge on her today, because of her I lost someone I love, she saw me and gave me a death glare like I care.

Break was   over all the lesson was normal and it's time for lunch.

Y/n and bff/n was sitting in the cafeteria eating, while we heard all the girls screaming.

??:its BTS

??:oppa please sit with me

Bff/n:uhh I hate those girls.

Bff/n: anyways I didn't expect sehun. To be the new kid.

Y/n:I don't want to talk about that idiot.

??:are you calling me a idiot.

Bff/n&y/n looked to see who it was and it was the one and only sehun.

Bff/n:what do you want?

Sehun:why can't I talk to my gorgeous girlfriend.

Y/n:I'm not your stupid girl friend.

Sehun:harsh, anyway are you still hanging out with this loser.

Bff/n:um excuse me I have name.

Sehun: whatever and I'm gonna get my revenge for what you did.

Bff/n:like I care.

Sehun just walks away.

Bell rings, lunch time is over all the classes was normal except for jimin who was keep staring at me.

Bff/n&y/n was walking

Bff/n:hey so you coming with me to the park.

Y/n: sorry I can't I have a lot of homework.

Bff/n:ok

Y/n turns to her road and bff/n was walking alone, normally she was going to catch a bus but she forgot her oyster.