chapter 20

Everyone eyes widen and shocked, except for bff/n.

Jhope:w-what i-i-is happening

Jimin:y/n.....

Y/n looks at bff/n and step forward.

Y/n:so your still alive

Bff/n:why wouldn't I be.

Y/n:honey this was just the beginning (smirk)

Bff/n:don't honey me.

Y/n(devil):ohhhh so these are y/n pathetic friends.

Bff/n:the only pathetic one here is you Mr Kim.

Y/n(devil):watch your mouth little one, or you will be next after y/n.

Bff/n:why are you hurting her, why are you hurting your own daughter.

Y/n(devil):I still can't believe that, your still standing up for your friend, after the incident in the house.

The boys get confused except for jin.

Taehyung:w-what i-incident

Y/n(devil):ohhhh that's interesting, the boys don't know what my little devil did.

Y/n(devil): anyways, Lee bff/n I still don't get why you helped her after that.

Bff/n:I didn't help her to hide the body, I got mad at her and didn't want to be friends with her.

Y/n(devil):but you still stand up for her.

Y/n(devil):y/n must know why your really here in the actual world.

Bff/n:what?

Y/n(devil):I found out that you haven't told y/n this big secret of yours.

Bff/n:which is?

Y/n(devil):that you didn't come to protect y/n but came because of your big marriage issue.

Bff/n eyes widen

Jin:marriage i-issue

Bff/n:h-how d-did y-ou find o-out?

Y/n(devil):like I always say I have my way, now I need to be going, have fun at your holiday. Oh and I almost forgot, bff/n please come to the other world with y/n, you don't want to miss sacrifice day, a day were you will lose this special person.

The devil leave y/n body, and she turns back to normal.

Y/n pov:I finally came back, but my body is in pain, I guess dad used so much power, soon my vision came blurry, then it suddenly went pitch black.

Jimin:I looked at y/n who looked pale, then suddenly she passed out, I don't know what was going on, but I picked her in a bridal style and placed her to the bed.

Then everyone face towards bff/n

Suga:guys did I just get hullicinated.

RM:what just happened?

Jin walks to bff/n

Jin:what are you gonna do now?

Bff/n:I d-don't k-know

Taehyung:this is insane, can you guys at least tell me what's going on.

Jin:I think it time you tell everyone, before it's too late.

Bff/n:ok, listen up.

Bff/n tells them everything, except the secret she's been hiding that y/n doesn't know, she was relief that they forgot about that, bff/n told them about the powers, and even about the murder incident.

Jimin:I can't believe y/n would do something like that.

Bff/n: at least you didn't go to her house when she murdered someone.

Suga:what about the sacrifice day, her dad was talking about.

Jin:he's gonna sacrifice the powerful one, which is his daughter y/n, to be the official powerful one and be fully crowned as the devil.

Jimin: so your saying he's gonna kill her.

Jin:yes

Jungkook:we need to protect her, and make sure she doesn't go to the other world.

Bff/n:I wish I could, but that necklace her dad gave her, it controls her body, like she hit me with a fire ball.

Taehyung:but are you okay.

Bff/n:I'm ok Tae.

RM:guys I think we should go to bed, anyway tommorow we are going to our private beach.

Bff/n:cool.

Next morning

Y/n pov:uhhhh my head hurts, what happened, *gets flashback* oh no I turn to a evil y/n and everyone was there.

She goes downstairs

BTS: good morning y/n

Y/n:uh good morning, um sorry about last night.

Jimin: don't worry, bff/n told us everything about the powers and about you father, and we fully support you.

Y/n:(smile)thank you chimchim

Jimin blushes

Jimin pov: I stare deep into her eyes, her smile is gentle and sweet, I don't think I like y/n but..........I LOVE HER