Chapter 2

We saw, not just one but 7 new students, all the girls were yelling.

??:oppa please be my boyfriend

??: Can please go on a date with me

*Y/n and bff/n looked at each other*

Bff/n: what is wrong with people these day, like.

Y/n: yeah I know what you mean, I just hope they are not in our class because too many fangirls will be screaming and disturbing us.

Bff/n:agree

*Bell rings*

*Y/n and bff/n go to their classroom, were
Y/n sits there are two empty space and were bff/n sits there are two empty space, four students use to sit there but they got expelled*

Teacher: goodmorning class we have four new students, please come in boys.

*When the boys came in y/n and bff/n looked at each other, wanting not to be in this class*

Teacher: boys please introduce your self

??: Hello my name jeon jungkook

??:hello my name is park jimin

??: hello my name is Kim taehyung, but my friends call me V

??: Hello my name is min yoongi ,please call me suga

Teacher:boys it was nice to meet you, um jimin and taehyung you guys can sit next to y/n.

Teacher:y/n please raise you hand so they can know where you are.

*Y/n (gasps) raises her hand*

*Jimin and taehyung go to y/n, jimin sits next to y/n, and taehyung beside jimin*

If guys don't know our table is connected so it like this:

*In the middle y/n and bff/n sit there and beside y/n is jimin and taehyung*

*Then the teacher put jungkook and suga next to bff/n*

*The whole time in class jimin and taehyung were whispering to each other*

Y/n pov: I was sitting next to bff/n, and I was really bored so I was about to talk to her until I saw her hair change into this.

That means she is annoyed, I was trying to see why she looked annoyed then I saw jungkook, he kept hitting his elbow at her when he is writing

That means she is annoyed, I was trying to see why she looked annoyed then I saw jungkook, he kept hitting his elbow at her when he is writing. END OF Y/N POV

Y/n:(whispers to bff/n) stop getting annoyed you hair is turning to different colour.

So she stopped getting annoyed

*Bell rings*

*While y/n and bff/n was walking we heard some say*

??: Hey y/n and bff/n!!

*We turned around and you we couldn't believe what we saw*