Chapter 31

Y/n:dad what are you doing here.

Dad: can't I see my own daughter.

Y/n:you can but why so unexpectedly.

Dad: well I want let you know that, I will be cancelling your mission.

Y/n: what, but why?

Dad:you've made me proud.

Y/n dad use his power to burn the necklace he gave you, so it can no longer control her.

Y/n: dad what's going on, why are you suddenly being nice.

Dad:well nice is not in my dictionary, but i'm doing this for a purpose.

Y/n:what do you mean?

Dad:listen, you only have 2 months left till it is your sacrifice day, the thing is that your powerful and other demon want to kill you to become a devil, it's not only me, but it's many, well I'm quiet powerful but if any demon can kill you, they would be declared as the devil.

Y/n:wait so I have to die, for someone to become a devil.  But why did you take my necklace off.

Dad:well you see a lot of demon would try to come inside you, give you pain, hallucinate you, they will make you weak which  can easily be able to kill you, if you wear the necklace they can track me down, and I don't want that.

Y/n:don't you think that's cruel.

Dad:I'm just giving you a warning, you only have 2 months, demons can feel you, and they will hunt you, now you need to fight.

Dad:Bye my little devil, see you in 2 months

Y/n dad leaves and goes back to his world.

Y/n p.o.v:
What do I do now, I don't want to call sehun, ummm wait shall I go to.....bf- No she won't accept me uhhhhhhh I guess I just have to try, let's do this okay.

End of p.o.v

Jin p.o.v
I was making snacks for everyone, until I heard the door bell, the boys and bff/n looked at me, we wasn't expecting anyone so we were all confused, I just opened the door, and I'm shocked......It's y/n. what is she doing here.

End of p.o.v

Y/n:u-hh h-i......Um can I come in, I need to tell you guys s-something.

Jin:u-uhhh sure

Everyone looked shocked when she entered in.

Bff/n:what are you doing here?

Y/n:I think it's time for me to tell you the truth......For why I am doing this.