The General

"What are we even doing here?" Naruto asked impatiently at the round table.

"Calm yourself, we will find out soon." Kaname said with his arms crossed and eyes closed as he waited.

"I heard Queen Eren was found." Lelouch said to Kaname.

"Yes, as have I." Kaname said staying still. Lelouch smiled.

"Perhaps we will discuss a celebration."

"I highly doubt that." sasuke said sipping on his blood drink.

"Perhaps he wants to take us for our hard work?" Saitama said. The door opened and Erwin and Levi entered. Levi looked wore out and much paper then the last time they saw him. everyone stood and bowed.

"I am glad everyone has made it." Levi said circling around to his seat and sat. After he sat, everyone sat at the same time.

"Your majesty, may I ask why you called us here?" Lelouch asked. Levi crossed his hands and looked at everyone in the room.

"....I want to wage war with the werewolves." He said firmly. Naruto chocked on his drink and hit his chest to get it down.

"What?" He asked mortified.

"You're majesty, that's preposterous!" Saitama said sitting up straighter.

"About time." Sasuke said calmly, earning a growl from Naruto.

"Shut up Teme!"

"If we wage war, many will die." Kaname said.

"I'm hoping for it." Levi said eyes glaring red.

"Is it because of Queen Eren?" Lelouch asked. The room went silent.

"...These mutts tortured and nearly killed my mate." Levi growled.

"But there were only just a couple of mutts." Naruto said angry.

"How can we be so sure?! Maybe they were part of a the Anti Vampire League!" Levi growled.

"What should we do?" Sasuke asked calmly.

"Teme! you cant seriously be alright with this! Many innocents will die!" Naruto yelled.

"It doesn't matter how we feel about it.This is an order from our king." Kaname said frowning. Naruto tot and bit his lip.

"You majesty-" Naruto was cut off.

"I have tolerated these animals for too long. I already chosen a general to lead this plan into action." Levi said. Saitama frowned.

"General?" Levi motioned for Erwin to open the door. Erwin nodded and opened the door. In walked the first general who will be strategizing and wiping out the werewolves. Kaname looked shocked.

"You're queen Eren's friend." He said shocked.

"Hello, my name is Mikasa Ackerman, I will not let our nation fail." Mikasa said and placed a fist over her chest and her arm behind her back.

"Please to meet you."