K.A.P.E.S

There was a trailer made about this story before but it got deleted and I have no copy. Argh. 

* * * 

I was Nine years old back then, my family and I were so happy having our dinner. That was in the month of March, celebrating my achievements in Grade Three. Until we suddenly heard these loud noises, gun shots to be exact. I could see our maids are panicking and our butlers were moving out holding some guns and katana.

I started crying that time. I was so afraid but my family remained calm. My mom then suddenly carried me and stopped in front of our big painting. She pressed something on the side, and then I just saw the paint moved. I saw behind it, there this passage or something like a hide out. My mom placed me inside and I could see that she was crying too which I did not notice earlier. She was telling me something but I couldn't understand until she kissed my cheeks and said how much she loved me and said Good bye... 

I wasn't able to respond, it's like I was paralyzed, it's like I was a numb! Then the only thing I knew was the painting started to close and  I could only peek outside. I saw men in black approaching my mom from behind with swords, trying to kill her. But my older sister and brother blocked their way. They're protecting mom the best they could and their hands are gripping with swords too. I don't know where they got that, and now they are fighting, fighting for survival. I was still crying but my eyes suddenly got wider. I was so shocked when suddenly a guy came out from nowhere and successfully stabbed my mom on her back using a katana. 

And he was laughing like a mad man of what he did. I suddenly feel the urge of wanting to kill him; I wanted to punch him for hurting mom... I wanted to say something, I wanted to shout! I wanted to run and hug my mom and will tell that...

"Please don't die mom, Hold on!" but then again, still... I can't utter or say any words or even move. I just saw my dad stab that guy who stabbed my mom from behind. Dad run towards mom's position and hugged her tight. Dad was now crying, I could see the pain on his face and eyes. I feel something in my chest, it was painful. Then suddenly, this tall and big man appeared pointing his katana in front of my dad. I could see and hear my older siblings shouting our dad's name, and trying to move to save him but unfortunately, they were unable to move 'cause of their wounds and stabs on their bodies. This big guy talked and said something to my father. But I just saw my Father smirked at him and replied 'NO'. I didn't understand what they both are talking about but one thing I only knew, that I clearly saw my dad with my own two eyes.. Now lying on the floor unconscious, covered by his own thick blood. He was stabbed...

...into his heart by this tall big man. And suddenly I feel like my world went to black. 

***

This book was written on 2014 and was able to finish this last 2015 so medyo may pagka-corny corny pa tayo nong panahong 'yon HAHAHA! It's 2021 right now and I'm on the process of editing this since I am still seeing a lot of people reading this one. 

So, this book has a lot of chapters kaya good luck! HAHAHA. Pero keri niyo lang naman yan, adik kayong magbasa eh! Pfft.

Enjoy reading :))