Chapter Acheche

(A/N: Must READ! For your Slight Info. About the Characters and etc.)

Nyegie Vough Lafonso - He is the Leader of the So-Called-Kings. Even though he's not fond of it. And also.. He is a Gangster. The Merciless Maleficent of the TRIO VICIOUS KINGS. He is a Silent type well, not totally but he will not talk to you if he don't even know you. And if he will really talk to you without-him-knowing you well, he will just talk gibberish. He is a snobbish type of person to all, except to his friends and family. He don't like annoying and irritating person. He like Silent Ambiance.

Brian Lafonso - Cousin of Nyegie. The most popular chick-boy in the town. Coz every corner and edges in the town, everybody knows him for being the most womanizer of all. He is a friendly-type of person especially to girls well, for obvious reason he's a frigging player who don't give a serious shits. He was Called The Doom of the Trio Vicious Kings.

Sky Shun Montero - He is the cutest member among the Trio upon the courtesy of her Girl fans. Even though he doesn't really like attention, there are always girls who admired his Cuteness. He is Called The Killer God. Why killer? Because they said that when Sky Smiles, It could kill Girls. XD Not really kill like dead people but yah, they will faint. He is also a Snobbish person like Nyegie and He is a Gamer, He likes playing games that's the reason why he is always hook with his gadgets.

The Trio Vicious Kings. Members are:

*Nyegie Vough Lafonso
*Brian Lafonso
*Sky Shun Montero

What is the Trio Vicious Kings? 

  - It is a Gangster Name. They're the most infamous Gangsters in the underground Society because they rank in the highest. Many gangsters wants to defeat them but whatever they do is still useless coz The Trio Vicious Kings are Extremely Strong. They are Undefeated Gangsters. They also have Underlings, more than a thousand who also protect them. Many Gangsters are Jealous of them coz aside from being the Rank 1, they are also treated Special in UG.S (Under.Ground Society) they are treated as a Real kings.

**

Kaydee Lee - She can't speak. She is being hated from her school and They are Afraid of her Because She Can't speak. They think that she is Creepy for not having a voice. She is Voiceless. But despite all of that, she still smiles and now, she really do like Hell because Hell is the First Person that doesn't think twice on talking with her even after hell knew that She is being treated as the most Creepy Girl in the School. She was suffered a Tremendously traumatic Experience before that cause her voice to be gone.

Virhelle Payne Silva - She is a girl with a Stone Heart. She's a stoic type of person who doesn't care about her Surroundings because her only care is to find the Bastard Guy who killed her Parents. And now She is Back in the Philippines for her Vengeance. She really want that bastard to pay for her loss, she wants revenge. She will find a way only to find that guy... even if it might cost her life. She care no more.

More Characters to goooooo.. find it out in the next Chapter! Ciao. Thanks for reading minna! :))