I love 1D and I wish I could marry them. (1D "fan"fic)

Once upon a time there were these 5 unattractive women. They called themselves One Direction, for no reason whatsoever. They stole a perfectly good name from a band that could actually be talented. Their names were Nile (But I don't know if he spells it weirdly), Zain (again, not sure if he spells it oddly, wouldn't be too surprised if it had a silent "x" in there somewhere), Harry, Louis, and I can't remember the name of the last one (he shall now be referred to as the other one).

They all went on X factor and didn't even win but people still thought they were they were great even though they are kind of average and look like they are 12. Anyway, people liked them so they became famous. Everyone likes Harry the most, for some reason.

So last Tuesday I was walking down the street, listening to some good music on my ipod (Lostprophets, Rise Against, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters) when I saw this rabble of girls crowding round this 12 year old like flies swarming round a dead animal carcass. Then I heard shouts of "OMG It's Harry Whatshisface from 1D!!!!!!!!!" So I was like "cool" and walked home. The End.

As you may be ably to tell, I'm not a huge fan of  one direction. I do not hate them as people. I am sure they are very nice. This is just my protest to all the endless 1D fanfics, and I really would like to see the response I get for this. It will probably be bad. Oh well, it's and experiment. Thank you for reading!