Author's Note

I have recently had a few comments that have said I shouldn't say bad things about one direction. Apparently it is mean to disagree about something. If I said I didn't like broccoli I doubt it would hurt the feelings of someone who did like broccoli. Well, to all you people who like one direction that's fine, I respect your opinion, but I would like to say this.

One. When I tell people the music I listen to they automatically think it is bad, even though they have never heard it (not everyone, but quite a few people). At least I have bothered to listen to your music before I pass judgement, instead of jumping to a pointless conclusion.

Two. There is so much stuff on this website about how good 1D are that I think it is only healthy to have some conflicting opinions. If I have to listen to what you have to say, then surely you could have the decency to listen to me and not tell me to keep things to myself. (Ooh, I'm so serious.)

Three. Believe it or not, I do respect your opinions. A lot of what I have written here is exaggerated and blown out of proportion, but that is what writing is about- imagining what could never happen in a world that doesn't exist. I'm not tying to start an argument, in fact I'm trying to prevent one.

...

...Hell yeah. I got serious on all your a***s.

Here is a smiley face to keep this light-hearted. :)

Here is another to say thank you for reading and (hopefully) voting. :)