Chapter nine

Harry's P.O.V

"I love her..." I said at the meeting of the gang place, looking at Zayn and Liam with the other men.

"But she is still in love with Niall." Rick said looking at me, I frowned.

"I know. I don't want her to get over him, but I want to tell her, I'm in love with her." I mumbled.

"But your friend ship is so strong Harry, do you want to risk loosing it all?" Liam asked as I shook my head.

"No I don't. I just want to fix her up." I said and looked down at my papers.

"Well let's get on with this case." He said as I nodded.

"Paige winters. She just got out of jail, and she is already setting trouble again with the nothern Gang." Zayn informed going through a slide show as we payed attention.

Niall is still out there. We have to protect him. If anyone finds out he is out there still alive, the news can go around and tell Katie and she will be in more danger, and stressed out.

"Alright, let's let Zayn and Liam go to you know who's house." I said as they nodded knowing who I was talking to.

"The rest stay here and train, while we go out to find out more info what this gang wants with Paige Winters." I said as they nodded splitting up.

"Let's go." I said as Zayn and Liam left for Niall's house. I just hope Paige won't be stupid enough to mess around with our heads.

Katie's P.O.V

"Mummy!" Lillie and Jake yelled running to me as I smiled at them and bent down hugging them tightly.

"Hey kiddos." I smiled, hugging them tightly.

"Where's bells?" I said and looked to see her walking out and kissing a boy as I smiled.

"Eww." Lillie and Jake giggled hugging my legs as Bella came over and put a piece of her hair around her ear.

"Soo." I smiled as her cheeks flushed.

"Ryan.." She smiled and blushed getting in the car as I smiled.

I thought about me and Niall's first kiss we shared and smied looking at the kids getting in. They're growing up so fast.

I got into the car and drove back to the house, enjoying the rest of the evening with my kids alone.