Chapter twenty

Katie's P.O.V

I was laying in the hospital bed looking around sighing. I was alone now. The boys left trying to find Niall. I miss him. So damn much. I wish he would just run through those doors. Kiss me, hold me, once again.

"Are you alright Mrs. Horan?" One nurse asked looking at me.

"I'm a bit hungry, may I please get something to eat now?" I asked her.

"Soup alright?" I nodded.

"Thank you." I said. I watched her smile and close the door behind me.

I sighed laying back down looking at my cuts and burises. Brad. He still haunts me. I occasionally get night mares from him trying to appear and kill me, or Niall for sure.

I turned on the tv too see a news report about me.

"Katie Horan, is in critical condition at the hospital. Doctors reported that she will be ok." He said through the tv.

I sighed and pulled my sleeves down and stayed quiet.

"But on the other hand, Niall Horan has just arrived at the crime scene, and he is still inside with brad, and a girl name paige. Gun shots are being fired inside this cabin now. Police have finally reached the scene and is trying to take all three down, without killing one another." He said. "Now back to you don."

I whimpered a little turning off the tv, as I called Liam.

"Hello?"He groaned a bit from waking him up at 2 am.

"L-Liam, I'm scared. I want you or one of the boys with me for the rest of the night. I can't stop worrying about Niall." I said.

"Alright, I will be right there, alright?" He said.

"ok." I whispered hanging up the phone waiting for him to come in.

"Your soup is ready." The nurse said and smiled, watching her smile fade.

"Katie?" She asked as I blacked out on her voice.

I watched as she approached me and started to yell things, all I saw was her lips moving.

"Katie.." Niall's voice whispered through my ear. I looked over to my left seeing him stand there and smiling.

"Katie I'm safe." He whispered.

I moved my hand as I went right through him.

"I'm gone Katie." He said.

Niall was dead.

(A/N: Sorry it was just Katie's P.O.V!! Next chapter will be longer! I just didn't want a lot of drama into one chapter!

Also! Thank you guys for the comments and votes! It's motivating me more to write more and keep this story longer than the others!

Btw!! I have a new book out!! EEEPPP! It's a *Drum rolls* HARRY STYLES FANFIC!! I want you to check it out please! Lot's of votes and comments on it for me to update that book and this!

Please don't be afraid to share my story! I will love you for ever and beyond!!

Can you take a guess on who actually really just died! Find out in the next chapter soon ;) )