Chapter twenty-eight

Wedding Day

Katie's P.O.V

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my wedding gown.

"I never knew I would be in this yet again." I whispered, looking at my self as Perrie fixed my dress.

"You're growing up so much." She smiled at you.

"Don't even remind me." I laughed, continuing to look at my self in the mirror.

"Sorry." She let out a small giggle.

"I do have four kids." I giggled.

"Like I haven't noticed." She laughed, finishing upon some touches before I was ready to go back down the isle once again.

"He's still going to have that same reaction I just know it." Perrie smiled, nodding her head.

I smiled a bit more. "That I know of. He will still have that goofy grin." I giggled.

"Ohh definitely." I smiled getting off the podium as i fixed my train.

"Katie?" Perrie asked coming back into the room, smiling at me.

"Yeah?" I questioned looking at her.

"It's time."

Niall's P.O.V

I was standing at the alter watching a few close friends of Katie's and mine scattered across the room talking to each other, before the time has come to see my beautiful bride, once again.

"Hey mate." Liam smiled approaching me, before his smile turned into a frown.

"Hey, Liam." I said and looked at him.

"What is wrong?" He asked and frowned even more, as I began to sigh.

"This wedding isn't going to be perfect, like Katie imagined it would be."

"I'm sure she will still love it Niall." Liam smiled as he walked back to his post once the music started.

I smiled and watched the kids walk down the Isle with Perrie, Casey, and Ariana.

They giggled and went with them as I looked up to see my beautiful wife walling down in her gown, down the isle once again.

I held out my hand as louis handed her to me and I smiled at her.

"You look beautiful." I blushed, making her blush.

"Thanks, you too." She giggled, as the priest was talking.

"You excited, is this everything you want it to be." I smiled.

"Very much so, I love everything Niall, thank you." I smiled.

I watched her sigh while looking at Liam in his spot.

I felt her hand grip mine tighter as I looked at her. I knew she would burst into tears any moment.

"Katie." I whispered softly and wiped a tear.

"Hmm." She sniffled.

"He will be so proud of you baby." I smiled.

"Thanks Ni." She smiled and looked at our hands.

"Alright let's get this on with." The priest smiled.

"Do you Katie Horan, take this man to be your husband?"

"I do." Katie smiled holding my hands tighter.

"And do you Niall Horan take Katie to be your wife?"

"I do." I smiled at Katie.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife.. Again. You may kiss the bride." She said and backed away.

Before I could pull her to me, she crashed her lips into mine as I chuckled cupping her cheeks, smiling into the kiss, hearing everyone cheer.

"You know what's next." She whispered pulling back, playing with my hair on the back of my neck.

"Hmm?" I smiled pecking her lips.

"Party time, one last time." She smiled before tugging me to the reception hall.

(A/N: Hey guys! I don't know if I have one more or two more chapters left, but we will be coming to an end. I do have a surprise though! I'm doing another Niall punk series!! But it eon't be dark, it's going to be a sad one, you up for it? Leave your opinion in the comments below!)