Chapter nineteen

Character questions.

Bella what was your life before you met simon, and do you like your life now?

Bella: Oh my. Well, my life was full of roller-coasters and obstacles. My parents perished in a fire when I was 5 and I was in foster homes ever since. Now my life is perfect once I met Katie, my new mummy! I love my new life.

Katie's P.O.V

"Come on sweet heart talk now!!" Brad yelled. I was now tied to a chair. This is so uncomfortable.

"Speak!" He yelled bending my finger back wards earning a scream and a snap.

"S-Stop!!" I yelled in pain. This just made him more furious.

He grabbed my other finger and did the same, as I screamed louder in pain.

"POLICE OPEN UP!!" They yelled banging on the door as Brad looked at me.

"You called them!!" He screamed slapping me. I shook my head in pain.

The police/swat team came barging in tackling brad to the ground. I was only in my bra and panties as I was shaking in fear.

"Katie!!" Liam yelled and ran to me along with Zayn and Harry.

"W-What happened. Oh my god you are not ok!!" He yelled.

I whimpered in pain as he picked me up bridal style taking me to his car. I watched as Harry took his phone and made a quick phone call.

"W-Where are we going.." I whispered faintly, feeling my self going under once again.

"The hospital. I just don't know if you will make it."

Niall's P.O.V

I was humming and burping Bri after just feeding her.

"Ugh, ok, so the kids are in bed for a nap." Perrie smiled taking Bri from me as I nodded.

"Thank you so much." I said softly and watched her smile and walk upstairs.

I heard my phone ring as I sighed. "Hello?" I asked picking it up.

"Niall!?" Harry said through the phone.

"Harry.. whoa calm down buddy. Breathe and tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"I-It's Katie, we have here!" He yelled as my eyes widen dropping a plate an letting it shatter across the tile floor.

"Where are you guys." I asked loading my gun, and grabbing my car keys.

"Headed to the hospital but they are going to follow, you need to try to get all these guys. The boys and I have a lot of money to bail you out of jail if you get caught."

I nodded and sighed. "Did they find Paige or my mum?" I asked.

"Your mum, she is in jail. Paige is no where to be seen. And well. Katie wasn't with them." He said quietly.

I got in my car turning it on and putting my phone on speaker, gripping the steering wheel till my knuckles turned white. "Who.' I growled.

"Who was she with?" He asked stupidly.

"No. YES HARRY!" I yelled. I was fucking frustrated.

"Brad. Brad was with her. he rapped her, tried to drown her, and broke her fingers." He said.

My temper was beyond uncontrolled.

"Worst part. He escaped from the police." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but he's not going to escape me." I growled and hung up the phone.

Harry's P.O.V

I shook a little waiting for Niall to answer his phone.

"Hello?" He questioned as I took a breath.

"Niall!" I said through the phone anxiously, trying to get to the point.

"Harry.. whoa calm down buddy. Breathe and tell me what's going on?" He told me, in a very calm; but suspicious voice.

"I-It's Katie, we have here!" I yelled as my eyes widen hearing him dropping a plate and letting it shatter across the kitchen floor.

"Where are you guys." He asked loading up his gun, and grabbing his car keys.

I bite my lip not wanting to answer, just in case if one of Brad's men hear me.

"Headed to the hospital but they are going to follow, you need to try to get all these guys. The boys and I have a lot of money to bail you out of jail if you get caught." I said calmly.

I heard silence then a sigh. "Did they find Paige or my mum?" He asked quietly.

"Your mum, she is in jail. Paige is no where to be seen. And well. Katie wasn't with them." I said quietly.

I heard him turn on the car as I bite my lip.

"Who." He spoke up.

"Who was she with?" I asked stupidly.

"No. YES HARRY!" He yelled. I could tell his frustrated.

"Brad. Brad was with her. he rapped her, tried to drown her, and broke her fingers." I whimpered.

"Worst part. He escaped from the police." I spoke again, not letting him talk.

"Yeah but he's not going to escape me." He growled and hung up the phone.

"Niall? Niall?!" I yelled as the line went dead.

"What happened?" Liam asked quickly as we headed to the hospital.

"He's coming out to find Paige and Brad. He can never take his temper down. It's always dark Niall." I mocked.

We finally reached the hospital as I took Katie to the doctor quickly as they took her away.

"Will she be ok." Zayn frowned looking at the doctor.

"Time will tell." He said walking away as we watched Katie disappear through the operating doors.