Chapter twenty-seven

Niall's P.O.V

I sighed as I looked at Katie sleeping peacefully in bed. I got up trying not to wake her up as I began to get ready for work.

I'm the new leader in this town. And it makes me kind of happy, that i'm in control of it.

I walked to the ware house and smiled as my old and new men greeted me once I walked in.

"Good morning boy's let's skip work for today and help surprise my wife." I smiled.

"Surprise her? But how?" Luke asked a bit confused as I gave him a little black box with a ring in it.

"I want to marry her again." I smiled.

"Awww!" The guys smiled and smirked.

I chuckled and put a finger to my lips as I called her.

"Hello?" She asked picking up the phone.

"Babe?" I asked as She laughed a bit.

"What do you need Ni?" She asked.

"Remember that note I gave you when I apparently died..." I asked.

There was a pause.

"I think so, why?" She questioned.

"Can you come down to the warehouse. Perrie is at the house right now." I said.

Another pause.

"Yeah she is here." She whispered.

"Alright see you soon." I said hanging up.

"Alright she will be here in a few." I smirked at the boys.

I smiled as I watched Zayn get her out of the car and headed towards the door.

"Take the blind fold off princess." I whispered looking at her as i got down on one knee opening the box.

I watched as she took it off, gasping while covering her mouth with her free hand.

"Katie." I smiled as more tears fell down her face.

"Will you marry me again?" I asked looking up at her.

"Of course Niall!" She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, crashing her lips onto mine.

I smiled more and pulled her close, managing to put the ring on her finger.

"I have a surprise later tonight." I winked, watching her catch my drift. Forcing a giggle to come out.

"Will do Horan." She smirked back and kissed me again.

~

"I can't believe were getting married again! This time the kids watch!" She smiled and babbled on and on.

"Babe." I chuckled.

"What?" She asked.

"The kids aren't here, there with the boys for tonight." I chuckled, watching her face light up.

"Just like old times." She smirked.

"Ohh I see." I chuckled.

She smirked and climbed over my lap starting to pepper kisses from my jaw to my neck as I moaned a little.

"B-Babe." I chuckled as she hummed. "Come on it's 11 pm we need to sleep." I chuckled.

"Shower than." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed noddding, finally caving in.

I walked up our stairs to the bathroom, as I see her already naked in the shower.

"You're so god damn beautiful." I smirked, looking at her up and down.

"Thanks." She looks down and blushes.

"What. Few years together and I still make you blush."

"Definitely." She giggled.

I smirked and took my shirt off looking in the mirror to see so many scars from all the fighting and stabbing and shooting.

I sighed shakingly, wondering if I'm still attractive to her. I mean. Look at all my battle scars, they're hideous.

"Baby what's wrong?" Katie asked in a concerned tone.

"Am I still attractive to you." i whispered looking at her.

"Niall you're fine. You will always attract me no matter what you look like. I don't go for looks, I go for personality and you know that." She said softly.

I sighed and nodded. "Promise?" I asked.

"If I was lying would I marry you again?" She asked, furrowing her eye brows.

I frowned. "No."

"There's your answer." She smiled pecking her lips.

"I love you." She smiled.

"I love you too baby." I smiled a bit more and kissed you softly.

Let's just say, our night got pretty heated.

(A/N: Omfg.. I'm sorry I did not update!! School started and I was in vacation! I have two more chapters and I am done with this book :( But I am starting another Niall series after this book so don't leave me :D I love you all x It's going to be another punk Niall but this one will be more sad so I hope you enjoy it after the series :3 )