Chapter seventeen

Character Questions!

Harry, do you still have feelings for Katie?

Harry: Yeah definitely. I love her a lot and more then just a friend. I don't want to tell Niall, don't need that drama, but I have Kirsten :)

Niall, when you meet Katie will you love her and protect her like you used to?

Niall: Hell ya! I don't need my princess being hurt at all! I love her to much for her to let go or die. If she goes I go. I rather me be hurt then her!

~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

Niall's P.O.V

I was laying on the couch feeding Bri as the kids were playing in the family room with Perrie.

I bite my lip watching the news on Katie how they searched a cabin and only found her clothes. She must be scared. I am so worried for her.

A week ago I got pissed off and fell down the stairs from tripping on Bri's toys. I hit my head pretty hard, causing me to get a few stitches at the hospital, but I remember everything. I finally got my memory back.

Yes, old Niall is finally back. I swear if I ever see paige, I will put a bullet through her head. But my mom seriously!? I hope she goes to jail for the rest of her life.

"Niall?" Perrie asked as I looked at her and smiled nodding for her to speak.

"What should I feed the kids?" She asked as I got up.

"There should be sandwiches I made this moring for their lunch, in the fridge top shelf." I said as she nodded walking to the kitchen.

I followed behind her placing bri's bottle in the sink and began to burp her. "Will be eating out side in the back, would you like to join?" She asked as I nodded.

I helped her bring out the food as I place bri in her little crib out side for her nap.

I gathered up the kids as I let them go out side as I cooked up some food for my self, being interuppted by the phone ringing.

I coughed and cleared my throat grabbing the phone.

"Hello?" I asked in a happy tone as I heard sobs on the other line.

"Katie?" I asked as I heard a chuckle and a girl scream once the phone line went dead.

Shit my wife is in trouble.

"Perrie!" I called as she ran in side.

"Niall everything alright?" She asked in a worried tone.

"No, I need to go to the police station, keep the kids here and call the others to come over, I'll be back soon." I explained everything and ran out the front door with my keys.

I got into my car as quickly as I could, turning it on and headed towards the police station.

"Mr. Horan lovely to see you." Sheriff greenmen chirped, once I entered through the doors.

"Sheriff Greenmen. I got a call no longer than ten minutes ago with a girl crying and screaming with a devious chuckle." I exclaimed handing them my phone.

"Do you think it could possibly be Katie?" He asked as I nodded. "I'm sure if it."

He nodded. "Very well Horan, I will call my men and track this phone."

"Thank you sir, Please call my house and let me know of any details."

"Right away," He confirmed.

I sigh and walked out of the police station heading towards my car. I would want to find her, but I don't need to get hurt and have my self actually killed. I need to be here for my kids, and let the police take this case.

I drove home thinking about Katie hoping she was ok, or she was going to be ok. I love her to much to loose her. I miss her.

I pulled up in the drive way to be greeted by the kids and hugged them all, planting a kiss to there heads.

"Mummy coming home soon?" Lillie asked. "Yes princess. She will be home very soon."

(A/N: Thank you guys for the people who gave a character a question keep it up! I will dedicate the next chapter to the best comment, and keep up with the questions.

I know this is getting old, but please comment after a chapter or two at least, I want some feed back so I know i you are actually enjoying this story. I will not update my next chapter until there is 5+ comments on this chapter.

Sorry If I am being rude or pushy, but I think you would expect the exact same thing for your story. )