Chapter Three

Niall's P.O.V

"I-I don't know where I am!! There are voices in my head!!" I yelled covering my ears, my eyes closing tightly.

"Shh shh, let it go baby.." My mom said cooing at me and hugging me tightly, tears plumenting out of my face.

"M-Mom.. I only know you! I only have you.. who am I!?" I cried harder, life was tough.

The only thing I remember is a girl screaming at me from crying at my funeral.. She kissed me.. I woke up an hour later and escape watching as my couffin was being buried empty, with out me.

I need that girl, she's my life, and she will make me whole again. I hope.

"Shh.. Let's get you into a nice warm relaxing bath." She said calmy.

I nodded and went up stairs stripping out of these old clothes and sunk right in to the nice refreshing water.

"I'll go make you a snack and pick out some nice clothes for you ya?" She said, nodding in agreement.

I watched her leave and I looked around. Who am I really.. Do I have a family? Who was that girl..

I need to find her again.

Katie's P.O.V

"Katie.." I heard some one whispered as I groaned moving on the couch still trying to sleep.

"Katie.. the kids are up, and Briana. Well, she's kind of hunger." I heard the same voice and opened my eyes to see Ashton.

I groaned stretched while yawning. "Bring her here." I mumbled and sat up on the couch.

He nodded going over to her crib, care fully picking her up and bring her to me.

I smiled down at her as I put a blanket over her once she was starting to eat.

"You have to stop moping around Katie. "You're like missing everythig. Zayn and Perrie's wedding. Perrie was upset you didn't want to come, you were going to be her maid of honor." Ashton said.

He's right. I really do need to stop moping around. Ever since Niall died, I am not the same person.

"Please for me.." Ashton said, shaking my head.

"What I am sorry.." I said looking at him.

"Will you please go out and have some fun.." He said, while I looked down.

"I'll try." I said as he nodded smiling and gave me a big hug.

Something in my life, has got to change quickly, or right now.