Chapter Four

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up a few hours later looking around my baby blue walls. I used to grow up in this room when I was a kid. Some memories came back but not all of them and it's getting kind of frustrating.

I sat up rubbing my face as I looked to the time seeing it was half past seven and I needed to eat dinner.

"Niall I ordered pizza dear." My mom said knocking on the door making me smile.

The sound of pizza made my stomach crave it even more.

"Ok, I will be down in a minute." I said putting on one of my sweat shirts and sweat pants, making my way down to the living room.

"Mom?" I asked watching her come from the kitchen handing me a glass of pepsi.

"Yes?" She asked sitting down in her chair turning off the tv looking at me.

"Will I ever remember anything?" I asked as she sighed a bit.

"Time will tell Ni. You could get it back now or in years." She stated.

I sat there sighing looking up at the ceiling.

"I feel pain mom. I feel like something is in missing from my life, and I have no idea what it is." I said looking down at the ice swirling in my drink.

"I know dear. You'll figure it out soon."

Niall's mom's P.O.V

"I want to know now." He said starring down in his drink.

The truth is. I don't want him remembering Katie. She's nothing but a trouble maker. None of this shit wouldn't have happened if she kept her distance.

"Mom are you ok?" Niall asked me as i looked up to see his worries face.

I gave a smile in reply once the door bell rang.

"I am fine dear, look pizza is here why don't we talk about this later after we are done eating, yeah?" I asked.

I watched him smile and got up helping me with the pizza.

I can't let him remember Katie. I will and I mean I will prevent it from happening.

Katie's P.O.V

I hummed a bit as I was folding the laundry, my last chore to do before i can lay on the couch and watch tv.

"Hmm the kids are in bed everything relaxed." I smile listen to a pin drop of nothing.

I heard the door knock as I sighed going up to the door and opening it to see Niall's mum.

"Maura." I smiled letting her come into my house.

"Are the kids here?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No, they are sleeping over at the aunt and uncles house, can I help you?" I smiled at her.

"Well, I just wanted to see if they were ok you know, since there dad passed away." She frowned.

"I know I'm sorry for your loss. You knew him better than I did." I said.

"It should have been you." she whispered in my ear leaving while closing the door behind her.

What the hell just happened?

I shrugged it off and continued my night of relaxation. But just one thing on my mind.

Why me?