Chapter seven

Katie's P.O.V

I whimpered a bit looking around trying to find a way out of the darkness that was surronding me. I looked straight ahead to a door with light as I ran towards it quickly.

"Ohh Niall.." Paige smiled widely as I opened the door to see my husband having sex with that whore.

"Ohh Katie." Paige smirked at me, as I shook my head tears flowing down my face.

"W-What the hell.." I whimpered as I looked over to Niall who was confused.

"I-I'm sorry do I know you?" He asked me like he had completely forgotten who I was.

"I-I'm now your ex wife!" I exclaimed shutting the door trying to escape, but the darkness was eating me alive.

I screamed as I woke up from being all sweaty and hot.

"Katie!" Harry yelled running into my room seeing me as a hot mess. He climbed into my bed pulling me too him as I cried into his chest.

"Bad dream again?" He whispered as I nodded.

"Same one?" He asked as I nodded once again.

I keep having the bad dream over and over again, hoping this will never come true. But Niall is dead, so how could he be fucking that Whore?

"Everything will be ok.. you're still stressed I get it. But he wants you to be happy, and to move on." He whispered as I nodded.

Harry was right. It's been months since Niall is gone and I'm still a mess. I was letting the boys and girls take care of my kids when I was still moping around. I think it's time I change.

"I'll take the kids to school tomorrow." Harry said as I shook my head.

"No I will. Can you take care of Bri for me while i'm gone?" I asked as he nodded starting to get up.

"Uhh Harry.." I whispered softly to him as he opened the door looking at me.

"Yeah?" He asked, his emerald green eyes turning glossy.

"Can you staye with me tonight?" I asked softly looking up at him as he nodded climbing in bed with me pulling me close as I burried my face in his chest. Getting the sleep I deserve with no night mares what so ever.

Harry's P.O.V

I looked at Katie who was sleeping peacefully. She would always have the same night mare a few times a week all at 3am. I can never let her be alone.

I removed a piece of her hair, slowly putting it behind her ear as I kissed her fore head. I have to admit. I like her.

No. I'm in love with Katie. But how can I tell her when Niall passed away months ago. She may think I'm lying, yet she is not over Niall.

Shit, What do I do? Do I tell her. Or do I keep it a secret for a while.

I watched as her breathing pattern slowed down a bit as she was calm. I smiled to my self a bit to much as I laid my head on hers.

Finally letting the darkness take over my slumber, for the rest of the night.