Chapter Five

Katie's P.O.V

It's been a week since I have seen Maura. What does she mean, it should have been me?

What did I do to deserve that. Considering the love of my life has passed away a few months ago.

I miss him like crazy.

Next week on wednesday was going to be our one year anniversary of getting married, and renewing our vows.

"Knock knock." Perrie smiled walking into my house.

"Hey Perrie Berrie." I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"Hey kitty kat." She smiled hugging back before pulling away.

"Where are the kids?" I laughed looking behind her.

"Ohh Zayn has them." She smiled.

"Look, I'm sorry I couldn't go to your wedding." I frowned and looked down, just to feel her hand under my chin and rise it.

"Don't worry about it Kat, I knew why you missed it." She smiled, understanding.

I nodded. "Uhmm can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Of course, you can tell me anything." She said.

"Well Niall's mum came over a week ago." I started.

"Oo fun, what's wrong with that?"

"Well she asked me if the kids were here so she could say sorry." I started with.

"Ok."

"And well before she left she said is should have been me. Meaning it should have been me who died." I said.

"How rude." Perrie said as I nodded.

"Very.." I whispered looking down.

"Aww don't let it get to you Kat. Everything will be ah okay." Perrie smiled.

I nodded in return. "Well you better get going." I giggled as she nodded.

"Thank you. Well call me if you need anything." She smiled making me nod.

"Alright take care Perrie." I said as she nodded leaving me in the empty house alone.

Niall's P.O.V

"But Mum.. I want to go with you." I whined like a 3rd grader.

"Shh Niall. I can't let you come out and that is final." She said as I gave up nodding.

"Ok fine." I said and went to my room sitting on my bed.

"Be back in two hours my dear." She chirped.

I watched her leave the house and drive away as I grabbed my phone.

I looked at the names on my contacts and decided to call the one with the name Harry.

I giggled a bit and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Harry asked through the phone a but nervous.

"Hi Harry, I'm Niall." I finally said.

Harry's P.O.V

I laughed a bit with Liam as my phone rang out of no where.

"Sorry Liam." I laughed as he shrugged it off, like it was no big problem.

"Well that's funny." I said looking down at the caller I.D.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"Niall's calling me." I said shaking my head. "I must be seeing things."

I finally answered the call a bit confused an nervous.

"Hello?"

There was a silent pause and a bit if breathing.

"Hi Harry, I'm Niall." Niall's voice rang through.

This can't be happening. He's dead! I watched him die in front if me.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?!" I said.

"N-No. It's really me.. Who are you.. I lost my memory and I'm so confused. I saw your name and something clicked I don't know what it is." He said.

I bite my lip. "Sorry I have some things to do. Call you back." I said before hanging up.

"Did they really try to act like Niall." Liam laughed at me.

"I don't know Liam. It really did sound like him."