Chapter twenty-five

Katie's P.O.V

Today was the day the memorial service for Harry's funeral, and I could have not been more devastated.

"Babe it's time to go inside." Niall said taking the kids out of the car and walking into the funeral home.

I sniffled and nodded fixing my make up, even though I knew I was going to cry.

"Thanks so much for coming." Harry's step-dad said greeting is by the door.

I nodded and gave a small smile to him knowing he has been there throughout Harry's whole life.

"Ann, Gemma." I said softly walking over to his mum and sister who were talking to each other.

"Katie, it's good to see you again." Gemma smiled.

"Nice to see you too." I smiled hugging her tightly, and giving Ann a hug as well.

"Nice to see you too sweet heart." Ann smiled weakly as I smiled back.

"I'm so sorry for your lost." I whispered.

Ohh no, come on Katie don't loose it.

"Don't be sweetie. He did a brave thing try to save you and his best friends." She smiled.

I nodded and wiped a tear as Niall came over wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Princess they're starting." He whispered.

I nodded and bid my goodbye's to Harry's mum and sister and went to sit down next to Niall.

"Here we are, gathered here today to cherish the beloved Harry Edward Styles, who passed away trying to help the ones he loves." the priest began to speak.

I sniffled and held onto Niall's arm holding my self close to him.

"Would anyone like to say a few words?" He asked as his sister raised her hand and got up walking to the podium.

"Harry." She said as a fee family members giggled a bit making me smile more.

"Harry was the gentle man of the family. He would always bring this family to life." She said.

"His smile, his acting/singing skills. He was my baby. And always will be my baby." She said.

I smiled more and pulled out a tissue wiping my eyes.

"I miss my baby boy. But I know e's in a better place now, with his gramma and papa." She smiled and left.

Gemma smiled and got up walking to the podium and huffed.

"My brother." She started making her parents smile.

"He was a pain in the ass my god, could that kid never shut up." She smiled to her self.

"He was a great brother though, and I will miss him terribly." She said softly.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles and don't forget about me." She smiled and looked up before leaving the podium.

"I have some words to say." Niall said standing up as he kissed my fore head and went up.

"Good evening everybody." He smiled.

"Good afternoon." The audience responded.

"Harry Styles. My best friend, my best man in my wedding. The only friend I could really rely on." He said tearing up a little.

"I felt as though I had an older brother, I gained a sister and brother. Harry and Gemma." He smiled.

"Love you Ni." Gemma called out making him smile.

"I know what Harry did for me and my wife Katie. And it was a very brave move. I would have done the exact same thing for my friends if this every happened." He said.

"I pulled Harry into my gang cause i knew he was able to do it. I know it's very illegal but he was the smart one. Always staying out of danger."

"

He was a great kid, and I know he is in a better place now. But don't you ever. I repeat ever forge about me Styles." He smiled.

"Now my wife Katie, would like to speak." He said and walked down kissing my cheek.

Me.. As in me speaking in front of these people. No.

"Uhmm alright." I nodded and slowly walked up to the podium looking out to the audience to see tons of people.

"U-Uhmm hello. My name is Katie. And well uhmm.. I've never talk in front of this many people so here we go." I said earning a few chuckles as I smiled.

"Harry was my best friend. And as everyone didn't know, he was actually my first crush before Niall forced me to be his." I laughed a bit earning a smile from Niall.

"I miss Harry to death. He was my brother, and I would always go to him for help, and he would alway listen to my problems."

"He was my friend, and only the real friend I actually had before, Liam and Zayn." I whispered.

"I miss him so god damn much, and I always think it was my fault. But I know it wasn't. Rest in peace Harry Edward Styles, and I love you."

I love you so god damn much, my friend.