Tommy

A/N: Bet you weren't expecting this one *insert the smirking emoji here haha*

If you've read But Then I Met Her and you're wondering why the name Tommy seems so familiar, reread chapter 36 haha.

Cam's the guy in the picture btw. Isn't he a cutie? He looks good as Tommy.

Haha.

I'm a Nash and Shawn girl though..

Marlene shoots me a glare from across the room. It's lunch, and I'm stuck sitting with Peter, Molly, and Drew.

Honestly, I'm only helping these guys out for two reasons. One, because Zeke and Four are sort of my friends. I'm pretty sure they hate me, but whatever. The second? Marlene. It's her friend they're going after, and despite what you may think, I actually do give a shit about her.

I mean, what's not to like about Marlene? She's funny and smart, and her awkwardness is kind of adorable. She's really pretty too, but if I tell her that I'll probably get slapped.

"What do you think, Tommy?"

Molly. Right. I'm pretty sure she's been flirting with me, but I haven't been paying attention.

"You weren't paying attention, were you?" She says flatly. She scoots closer and follows my eyes to where I was looking. "Ew. Were you checking out Marlene?"

I was, but I'm not going to say that. "No. That Prior chick was being a dumbass. I was hoping she hit her head or something."

"When is she not a dumbass?" Peter rolls his eyes.

"Very true." I agree. I feel a little sick. Tris was only ever nice to me. I say was because ever since I made that bet with Marlene she's glared at me and flipped me off, but still.

Molly smiles at me. "I can't wait to destroy her. It's a good thing her and Eaton broke up."

I stare at her. "How did you know about that?" She was in juvy or jail or whatever when it happened.

She smirks. "We may have had something to do with it." 

Oh shit.

"I'll be right back." I say. When Molly gives me a weird look, I add, "Bathroom."

Peter rolls his eyes again.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I pull out my phone and dial Lauren's number. "Come on, pick up." I mutter. It stinks out by the dumpsters and it's windy today. I need to hurry up and get this over with.

"Whaddup Thomas?"

I roll my eyes. "Don't call me that."

"Whatever. What's up?"

"Well, I got some interesting information."

"Ooh." She says. "Do share."

"Tris and Four's breakup? Guess who caused it?"

"Oh fuck."

"Yeah." I say. "They've been at this longer than we thought."

"Well genius," she says. "Got an idea?"

I consider it for a minute. "I don't, but I sure as hell know some people who would."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Being a famous Viner and having several Vine famous friends has its perks. Mostly because they're creative, rebellious, and devious.

I'm on the phone with my whole group. By that I mean Zacharay Barnes, Max Costa, Zachary York, Joseph Courtney, Cole Warner, James Hutchinson, Mason Fisher, Seth Ashley, Dominic Novak, Meghan Lee, and Blake and Colton Blackwell. After I finish telling them Peter, Molly, and Drew's plan and what they've accomplished so far, the line is silent.

"Well damn." Cole says, and we all laugh.

"Dude, that's fucked up." Blake says once we've all calmed down. "That's really fucked up."

"Does anyone have any ideas?" I ask.

Surprisingly, it's Meghan that pipes up. "I might have a few."