7: Chain Kink

Bucky and I made our way back to the compound, but only after I'd promised to stop stepping on twigs and leaves.

"Alright Bucky, where is Loki?" I asked when we headed to the back of the compound.

Bucky didn't look me in the eyes as he answered, "In a cell."

I groaned louder then necessary and tried to get my hand out of his grip, but he held firm.

I think he's afraid I'll try to murder Thor. "Bucky, I want to kill Thor. Let me go. I won't hurt him."

Bucky raised his eyebrows at me, now making eye contact, but he looked amused. "You'll murder him, but you won't hurt him?"

His voice disguised laughter.

I nodded, and gave up my fruitless attempt to wrestle my hand away from his.

We stopped wandering down the grey halls when a guard asked for clearance. Bucky frowned at him.

The guard must've recognized him, cause he side-stepped and let us pass.

"Idiot," Bucky muttered.

I laughed a little. "You got a haircut, Bucky. He didn't recognize you cause you're so handsome."

Bucky smiled ahead of him. "Don't let your boyfriend hear you tell me that."

I felt a twinge again, not sure what of, but it was there.

"Here he is," Bucky motioned to one of the few cells along the hall.

The cells were more like super secure rooms, and I knocked on Loki's door.

"I'll get it," Bucky unlocked the door, not sure how, but he did.

I looked inside carefully, and Bucky gave me a shove, and I almost tripped inside. "Thanks genius," I muttered.

Bucky leaned on the doorway and flicked on the light.

I turned around and saw Loki, in a muzzle.

He shrugged a little when he saw me, standing up. I realized he had chains on.

Bucky remained silent.

"Got a kink for chains, huh?" I asked Loki, who had been sitting on a nice bed, but was now standing awkwardly by it.

I knew I couldn't talk to Loki with Bucky there, so I turned with a pleading look on my face. "Buck, please leave us be?"

He glanced between me and Loki and sighed loudly. "Five minutes. Don't die." He pointed at Loki with a glare that said if I died, Loki would too.

I thanked him and ushered him out quickly.

As soon as the door clicked, I slowly turned to Loki.

Loki raised that one eyebrow, and glanced down at his handcuffs.

I smiled a little, and walked forward, kneeling down to look at them. They were extremely heavy-duty and looked complicated, so I decided to pay more attention to the muzzle.

It was also heavy-duty, but not hard to unclasp. Loki moved his jaw around as soon as it was off, red lines having formed on his pale skin from the tightness of it.

I swung the muzzle around on my finger. "Kinky," I remarked, smirking at him.

He shook his head. "I'm surprised any of the Avengers let you in," he commented, raising his head.

I mimicked him a little, then asked, "How do I take the handcuffs off?"

He licked his lips and glanced down at his hands. "Are you sure you want to?" His tone was teasing, so I knew he wasn't asking if I trusted him.

I looked down at his hands as well, debating it slightly. "I'm not sure. It's kinda kinky."

He shook his head at me again. Before he could comment, I asked, "Why a muzzle and handcuffs?"

He signed a little, looking hurt. "So I couldn't get out."

I felt that same twinge of guilt. "Oh Loki."

He smiled weakly, lifting both hands up to stroke my face softly. "Thor knew I'd try to get out."

I nodded. "H-how do I get them off?"

"You push that button on the side, darling." He twisted his wrists so I could see it.

I laughed. "That's easy," I pressed it and they fell off.

What I hadn't expected was for them to suddenly be around my wrists. They fit perfectly, telling me that's what they were made for.

Loki smirked.

I glanced nervously up at him. "Five minutes, remember?" I said in a slightly shaky tone.

He nodded, eyebrows raised. "Yes I do. But, do you remember what I'm the god of?"

I swallowed hard, shifting on my feet. "Y-yes I do."

"Good girl," he said. "So you remember I can find ways to get us out of here?"

I looked around the room, trying to bide my time. From what? I don't know, but I have handcuffs on, and if I gave him the chance I'd probably have the muzzle on too. "Why didn't you leave before?"

He tilted his head to the side again. "I was waiting for you."

Before I could comment again, he gripped my arm and we were in a whole new room.

I stumbled a little in the new light, but his grip on my arm steadied me. It was a hotel room, two beds and one nightstand. After a few seconds I deduced we were in some other country, based on the Eiffel Tower out the window. I started laughing. "The city of love, huh?"

Loki shrugged. "We could go to some other place if you prefer."

I stared out the window. "No, no. This is fine."

Loki stared out the window with me. "You're friends are going to worry."

I nodded. "Clint will find me easily. And if he doesn't, Tasha will."

Loki nodded as well. "They'll lock me away somewhere obscure."

I sighed hard, my whole body feeling oddly numb.

"You're still wearing handcuffs, love. What do you vote we do while you're wearing them?"

The atmosphere changed, and I shuffled nervously again. "I don't know."

He reached down, unclipping them. "Well, I think it's best if you go home."

I turned around to protest, but he placed the muzzle on me.

From behind the muzzle I still protested.

He smiled. "You're a very precious Midguardian, you know."

I felt more like semi-precious, but if Loki thought that's what I was then I guess I'll go along with it.

"We'll have to hold on to these," he motioned to the muzzle and handcuffs lazily. "I want to try something more entertaining."

I growled at him.

He raised his eyebrows again. "Time to go home."

In no time whatsoever I was sitting at the dining room table, trying to pry the stupid muzzle off. I had to find Loki.

Again.