V

"He had the perfect opportunity! Why didn't he take it!" I yelled as Kristy was driving.

"Maybe because he knew you kind of made out with Randy and he didn't want that jerks saliva mixed with his and yours." I hate to admit it but she was so right. Why hadn't I thought of that before? Of course he wouldn't want to kiss me or anything!

But something at the back of my mind tells me that its because I'm a student and he's a teacher. Why did he have to work as a teacher? Stupid ass job.

"Hey, let's just forget about that as of right now and party!" Kristy was right yet again. Its time to enjoy right now and not think of anything dealing with Mr. Dallas. We walked into Randy's house and everybody was already crazed.

I hugged people I haven't seen in forever and even talked to Hannah, a nerdy girl in my English class. Don't let her nerdy looks and smartness fool you because she's a party animal. "Always has been, always will be." Her current motto.

I remember when it stuck with her. Hannah has a thing for Randy and I can tell why. Randy is hot. She never was one to be a home wrecker though. She was faithful to everybody, even enemies. That always got me thinking; was I one of her frenemies? I shrugged and felt another pair of arms around me.

We danced, drank and danced again. I forgot how much parties meant to me. They were so carefree and nobody judged how you danced or what you were doing. Okay, that's kind of lie but more so part true. Jake has been my go-to buddy this whole night. I was pretty sure I was going to have a massive headache tomorrow. Good thing it'll be Saturday and my mom will be at work first thing in the morning.

Boy was I right. My headache was as huge as an elephant! I couldn't find any aspirin, my hair wouldn't stop being dumb, and to top it off, mom made no breakfast.

I took a long warm shower and brushed my teeth. I threw on black skinny jeans, a pink floral crop tank top that flowed above my belly button that said "alien" and I threw on shades over my eyes. My baby pink pumps were about 3 inches but I loved them. My hair was down naturally and I applied lip gloss. My stomach was killing me so I drove to the most common white girl place; Starbucks.

It was my weakness to have yummy coffee in my mouth and cake pops. "Fancy seeing you here. May I?" I looked up to see none other than Mr. Dallas.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated but I need more votes for updates! ily ×××
p.s this is a cliff hanger and I've been busy with drama (family) but I'll update tomorrow! comment what you think Auni would say and give a reason! winner gets a dedication (:

Revised 07/04/16