VI

a/n: please remember to vote!

Mr. Dallas was here; with a lady. I was surprised to say the least. She was very gorgeous and proper looking. She looked a bit over 20 but not that much.

"Um sure, I was just leaving." I mumbled, my headache was still here. "No! It's fine. Anyways I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend, Bella. Bella, this is one of my students, Auni." He explained. She gave me a once over and rose an eyebrow.

Bella and Mr. Dallas were in a conversation and I was just awkwardly sitting there. My phone vibrated and it was just my mom telling me to make sure i know she'll be on a business trip. I rolled my eyes.

Typical mother.

"Everything okay?" Mr. Dallas asked. I smiled. "Yeah my mom needs me to check on something for her. I should go."

"No, stay! Bella will be leaving too and I really need a coffee. I don't want to look like a loner." He laughed. Bella smiled and roles her eyes. "Yeah, I have a business meeting to attend. I'll go now. Nice meeting you Auni. Bye babe." They kissed and of course, I was jealous.

I mean, okay she's really pretty and blah blah blah. I think Dallas would want a younger girl right? No, he wouldn't. I shouldn't sound so selfish though.

"So, girlfriend huh?" "Not for long." He snorted. I was honestly surprised. "what do you mean?"

"I mean what I mean. I know she's been cheating on me. With her boss." He grunted. He looked like he actually liked her at a point. "how long have y'all dated."

"Doesn't matter now. I'm breaking up with her tonight after she's done screwing her boss."

I didn't know what to say. Should I be worried or happy? Happy. Definitely happy. We walked out and Mr. Dallas looked at me, like he was observing me.

"You're a very gorgeous girl Auni." I blushed. Why the sudden compliments? I'm liking it.

"Did I make this awkward. Shit, I'm sorry." "no! Sorry, I was just thinking. You're not to bad looking yourself Dallas."

"I told you to call me Cam." He flashes a nice and lazy smile. I returned one.

"I have a proposition for you."
He looks around to see if anyone was paying attention to us.

We walked in silence into a vacant alleyway. "Mr. Dallas--" I was pinned into the wall very harshly. my lower back was hurting.

We just kissed. Not slow but not fast. Just right. It was a make out session and oh god, he was great. I ran my fingers across his black hair.

We stopped for air. We were panting. "Date me."
"But you're a teacher." I'm unsure.
"Then it'll be a secret for now."

I bit my lip and nodded. "Okay." Then, he smiled. I can tell, this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

A/N I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE FOREVER BUT FORGIVE ME . NOW ILL BE UPDATING EVERY FRIDAYS AND MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMOrrow SO YA ILL BE SURE O MAKE THIS PLOT TWISTY LIKE A TWIZZLER 😁

Revised: 07/04/16