2-Stopping By

It had been a long conversation with Dagur. We drank something as we talked and messed around. I knew right away I could get any deal I wanted, he just couldn't stand my charm.

I arrived on Berk after midnight. It was really dark, but Stormfly came to pick me up at the ship, how cute is that?

 Together we walked up to the hill, towards Hiccup's house. You could get to my house over the hill, but there also was a shortcut. I wasn't really willing to go through small and creepy streets anyways, so it was a good thing I told Hiccup I would drop by.

I knocked on the door. Nothing. Then I tried opening it and when I noticed it was locked I knocked again. I had to wait for almost 20 minutes before a half-asleep Hiccup opened the door.

"Sorry..." He said as he messed his hair up even more, rubbing his eyes. "I fell asleep during work."

"It's okay. I'll just go my own house so you can sleep." I said with a soft smile.

He grabbed my arm. "Don't leave..."

"I can't really stay here can I?"

"Ofcourse you can." Was his answer. "You could sleep next to me and if that doesn't work for you... *yawn* There's my dad's... Uhm, mum's bed."

I sighed and stepped in, then closed the door behind me.

Hiccup walked up the stairs, slowly, as he pulled me along.

We walked into his room and he finally let go of me. He let himself fall back onto his bed and I walked over to sit at the edge.

Ha laid under the blankets and took my hand as I simply smiled down at him.

He gently pulled me down and put the blanket over me too.

I put my head on his arm and gently put my arms around him, but he groaned as I came closer.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your skirt. It's hurting my leg." He said with a goofy grin.

"So you want me to take it off?"

"No." I felt his hands being placed on my hip. "I'll do that for you."

I blushed and gulped, and his grin only grew when he noticed that.

His quick hands loosened the belt that kept my leather skirt on place and he took my skirt off, leaving me with my leggings and fur underskirt.

Then his hand wandered up to my fur hoodie as he began loosening my shoulder pads. My hoodie fell off amongst them.

Now it was time for my arm wraps to get stripped. He pulled my arm off of himself and started unwrapping my arm wraps.

He looked up at me once he was done and I noticed he was fully awake.

This wouldn't end up well.

Even though all my armour was off, Hiccup wasn't satisfied yet.

My legs were hanging out of bed because I still had my boots on, he pulled at my legs and pushed them off with his feet.

After that, he grabbed my underskirt and pulled it down.

As he started lifting my shirt up, I stopped him. "Hiccup..."

"What?" He asked as if his hands hadn't been stripping me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you have been wearing these outdoors. I don't want you to wear them in my bed too."

"Or you were just thinking about..."

"No!" He said as he laughed. "I wouldn't make you break your promise."

"Good." I put my hands on his hips and started lifting his shirt up

He blushed directly and bit his lip. "A-astrid?"

"Yes?" I said with a soft smirk as I continued lifting it up.

"Why are you pulling my shirt off?"

"I do need something to wear as a pjyama, don't I?"

He just gulped and moved along as I pulled his shirt off.

I got out of bed and pulled my shirt off with my back turned to Hiccup and quickly slipped into his shirt. After that I pulled my tights off, Hiccup's shirt fitted me like a dress anyways, and climbed back into bed.

He carefully watched me as I laid my head down on his arm and put my hands on his bare chest.

"Better?" I asked with a smirk.

"Much better."