14-Like... Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

Just wanted to say that...

I almost have 200 reads, holy crap. Thank you guys so much.

And...

Eret is my background picture.

With that swagalitious face of his.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The next morning I found myself laying on the couch with a sleeping Eret on top of me. I smiled at the thought of the occasions of yesterday.

*meeep Flashback*

He put his arms around me and said "Then I guess I won't."  Then he slowly leaned in and his lips touched mine. My lips curled up into a smile. I  rested my hands on his chest as he held me very gently. After a while he pulled away and lift me up bridal style, walking over to my couch.

*I know I'm mean but End Of Flashback*

His head was resting on my chest, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

I gently kissed his forhead and stroked his cheek with my thumb. I smirked softly. He looked cute while sleeping.

He didn't take too long before waking up with a yawn and sheepishly looking up at me.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead." I said softly, just like he had said on the island in our hut.

He chuckled and spoke with his sleepy voice, which was extremely atractive to be honest. "Getting me back for that time on the island, huh?"

I giggled lightly, the fact thathe remembered made me blush. "Maayybe."

"I guess I can't blame you for that."  he said and snuggled into my neck. "Hey Astrid, why don't you ever loosen your hair?"

"I loosen it in the morning to put a new braid in." I said as one of my hands cupped his cheek and the other was placed on his head. "Why don't you ever loosen your hair?"

"Because... I'm a guy?"

"Tuff also walks around with loose hair. Every guy does."

"So what? Does that mean I have to do that too?" He looked up at me.

"Well, not really, but I kinda would like to see your hair loose instead of in a ponytail."

"I will loosen my hair if you do too." he said with a chuckle.

"Not fair." I frowned playfully.

"Who said I was fair?" his voice was normal now and he was wearing his playfull smirk. I licked my lips and within a matter of seconds, he pressed his lips to mine.

I chuckled and pulled away trying to play hard to get. "Stooohhhpp."

Eret simply said "Nope." and started kissing my neck.

I tried and pushed him away while giggling faintly. "Eret, stop. We need to get up."

"Why? We probably already missed breakfast anyways."

"We need to get you out of here and in your house. Tuff and Ruff probably also stopped by your house so it's suspicious."

"So?" he shrugged with the same grin. "Are you planning to hide this?"

"What exactly is this anyways?"

He blushed right away and began to stutter. "I-I thought... Uhh... I though we... Were like... Boyfriend/girlfriend?"

I blushed. "Are we?"

"I... I don't know."

He sighed and got off of me and sat on the couch. He patted his lap, gesturing me to come and sit on it. I did as he said and he took my hands. "Astrid, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and bit his lip.

My lips formed a huge grin. "Well, I don't know." I said sarcasticly, then chuckled. "As if you don't know my answer yet."

"I just thought it would be better if I asked." he said as he blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"Okay, then... Yes. I will." I said and chuckled before pecking his lips.

He chuckled too and kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist. I held one of his arms and leaned onto his chest. I put my head on his shoulder and smiled as I felt his lips on my forhead.

Boyfriend/girlfriend...

I thought.

Boyfriend/girlfriend...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Nothing speccial...

Wait...

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

OMFG THEY ARE DATING!!!! FFFFFUUHHUUUJHHHJJJKKKKKKLLLLLLSSSSSSSGFGYYYYYGHH.

Sorry. Sorry. I-I'm calm now. I'm calm.

I just... I'm done here.

*walks away, grinning like a fool because of the suggoi and kawaiiness of Erestrid (yes they have a couple name, I came up with it)*