13-"R-really?" "Really."

Are you ready for the perfect stormmmm?!

I hope you are cause shit is going DOWN this chapter.

I have some good plansssssssss.

Now it's time to cuddle up in a blanket or whatever and enjoy this story.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It was a regular afternoon, atleast I thought it was. Untill I suddenly heard someone knock on my door.

Dad was gone as usual, he was one of the fisherman and my brother went along cause his girlfriend would be off with her dad too.

More alone time. Love it!..

When I heard the knock, I had no idea who it could be. I thought that maybe if I didn't open the person would go away, but I was wrong.

The second knock was louder and I heard a voice. "Astrid?"

Could it be..? Why would he come over to my house? I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head and jogged down the stairs. "Comin'!"

When I opened the door, a tall brunette was standing in front of me, his dark honey-brown eyes staring at me with a soft smile formed on his lips.

"Eret?" I asked a little suprised, yet confused.

"What? Did I come on a wrong moment?"

"N-no but... I just didn't expect you to come over." I said woth a faint blush.

He chuckled and blushed even more obviously than I did. He scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah... Well, there's kinda something I wanted to tell you, but I can leave if you don't have time."

"I wasn't really doing anything... important. Y-you can come in if you'd like to."

He smiled awkwardly and walked in after mumbling a 'thanks'. It had never been this awkward with Eret before and it was nerve wrecking.

I shut the door after him and we both walked in to my livingroom. There was an awkward silence.

"So... What were you doing?" He asked, trying to break the silence.

"I was up in my mom's room and I found her old diaries from when she was my age." I said with a  sad smile.

"So you've been sniffing around in her room? Is she okay with that?"

Oh great. Eret ofcourse didn't know the whole 'Angeline Hofferson' thing.

"Well, Eret... She isn't alive anymore so I don't know."

"Oh, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's okay." I smirked.

His lips softly formed a smile. "Good."

Silence fell over us again as I finally broke it. "Why don't you take a seat?"

"Oh, right." He said with pink cheeks, and sat on the couch, luckily not on my spot. I always sat in the corner, straight in front of the firepit. Everybody that ever had been in my house knew that that was my spot. And I never shared it with nobody.

I sat on my own spot and sat with my legs crossed, as always. "You said you wanted to tell me something?"

"Yeah..." He said with a chuckle as he blushed more and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm listening." I said with a smile as all I could think about was one thing. Was he really gonna tell me what I thought, well hoped he would?

Eret looked down at his hands which became extremely interesting for him all of a sudden. He started softly. "I don't exactly know how to tell this, so I'll just go for it." He sighed and looked up as I bit my lip.