21-A Show, Just For You.

It had almost  been two weeks since I was kidnapped. I only had seen a very young girl who came to feed me and would take me away to a bathroom when I needed it.

Probably one of Dagur's 'slaves'. These were girls that were litterly sold to Dagur by their family, he had many of them. Probably too many.

"May I know your name?" I asked gently that one day, when she was giving me my dinner again.

"Why would you want to know it?" she asked as she wiped her dark auborn hair out of her face, looking at me with deep brown eyes.

"I'd like to know the name of the girl that took care of me for this long."

"Ow, come on. I am not doing anything." she said as she fed me some bread.

I swallowed quickly. "I'd die withiut your care, so please. May I know your name?"

She sighed softly and looked up at me. "It's Emily."

"Well, thank you Emily." I said, looking up to her.

"You're welcome." she said with a soft smile and stood up, walking out of my cage.

I sighed as she left, hours long alone again.

But I was wrong. Not even an hour after Emily left, I heard footsteps coming towards my cell.

I swallowed even though my throat was dry as hell.

The door opened and the same male figure as a few weeks ago walked in.

"I have a small show, just for you." he said. I couldn't see his face but I was sure he was smirking.

"I thought you weren't a villain anymore?" I said with a groan.

"Looks like I played my role extremely well, even the Astrid Hofferson believed it." he laughed on a way only he could.

I moaned in disgust and turned my face away as he came closer. He loosened my feet, pulling me up onto them.

I was roughly pulled through the hallways and into a small room that had a window. I could see an arena like place through the window.

"Watch..." Dagur said and he walked out, locking me up in the room.

I knew this was my only chance to escape.

My hands were tied to my back, I needed to get them over my legs and make sure they were in my front and not at my back.

I leaned my shoulders down and pushed my hands over my bottom, pulling my legs through.

Dagur has kidnapped people before, still doesn't tie their wrists tight enough.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my hands that now we're in my front. I studied the way my wrists were tied.

After a few minutes, the rope was on the ground and I was free. Still locked up though.

Just as I was looking around for something to break the lock with, I heard noises. They were coming from the arena like place.

I walked towards the window and my eyes widened when I saw what, well, who was in there.

"No..." I whispered to myself.

----------------------------------------------

I got +750 views omg! Awesomeness! Thank you guys. Ily.

 I love you. Stay amazing. Byeeeeee ♡