6-May I?

That night, I woke up a few times. I just couldn't sleep, I didn't know what had gotten into me.

Early in the morning, when the sun was almost coming back up, Eret woke up too. It was pretty cold inside of our little hut, maybe that was the reason I couldn't sleep. It seemed like Eret couldn't either.

"E-eret?" I softly asked.

He looked at me with an half-awake expression and smiled goofily, then mumbled something like "Mhh..yes?" with the cutest sleepy voice ever.

Wait, wow. Cutest? Did I just reallt think that?

"You can't sleep?" I asked, trying to shake the thoughts out of my head.

"Nope." He said and yawned. "It's kind of cold up here."

I sat up while nodding. "I could go out and make a bonfire if you want."

"If any of us is going to do that, it'll be me." he said straight and clear, I didn't even doubt the fact he would never let me go out all by myself.

"We could ask our dragons for some warming up. Stormfly's breath is quite warm."

Eret shrugged. "It wouldn't be the good kind of warmth."

"What is the good kind of warmth then?" I asked, curious for his answer.

"Human warmth. Perfectly on body temperature and comfy to snuggle into." He said after leaning back into his bed.

Human warmth? Oh gods...

My mind instantly started creating scenes of me and Eret, keeping eachother warm. I could almost feel him snuggle into me as I blushed, but I decited to make a joke about it so I could clear my mind.

Geez, what''s wrong with me?

"I could go and get Ruffnut if you'd like me to." I said with a chuckle.

"She wasn't really the person I was thinking of..." He sais as he gazed into my eyes.

Thank god it was dark in here, cause I was as red as a tomato by now.

"Then who were you thinking of?" I asked, trying to act like I had no idea.

Eret just chuckled and stood up, getting out of bed. He walked to my bed and lifted the blanket I was covered with up. "May I?"