4-Getting Ready To Camp

After we finished our breakfast I went to my own house to pack. I packed all the supplies I could need, including my beloved axe and a few extra knives.

And ofcourse, fried chicken for Stormfly.

I put all of it in the bags strapped to Stormfly's back and we headed down to the woods. There we would all gather up and fly to our destination, to an island further away.

Gobber was staying here to 'rule' Berk while the chief was gone. It would be the first time that Hiccup was going to give all controll to someone else since he had become the chief, and as far as I noticed, he was pretty nervous.

When I arrived I saw the twins and Snotlout standing. "Hey guys!" I yelled out loud as I waved and they all waved back.

Suddenly I was pulled into the bushes and my mouth was covered.

I tried to yell and struggled in the grip of the man who was holding me, but he was much bigger than me.

"Astrid!" he hissed. "Sush! It's just me!" the man said and let go of me.

I turned around with relief, I recognized the voice. When I looked the man in the face, my guess was confirmed.

It was Eret.

"Why would you do that?!" I hissed at him.

"I need your help. I'm sharing a hut with the twins..."

He knew he didn't have to continue from that point on. I sighed. "I'll make sure you'll get a hut with either me, Hiccup or Fishlegs."

Eret sighed with relief. "Oh gods... Thank you Astrid. You actually seem to be the only one who likes me even the slightest."

I shrugged. "Ruff likes you too..."

"Geez... I wish she didn't."

We laughed a little and then we walked towards the meeting spot.

"Where did you suddenly go Astrid?" Tuff asked as we arived.

"I forgot Stormfly's snacks." I lied.

After a few minutes Fishlegs and Hiccup arived and we were ready to leave.