3-Next Morning

The next morning I woke up to the smell of fried eggs. I yawned and stretched my arms, then I loosened my hair and stood up.

I walk down the stairs, only to find a shirtless Hiccup cooking.

He knew I hated it when he dressed up as he woke up, so he must have thought about me and stayed bare chested.

I didn't think he noticed me, so I walked over to him and hugged him from behind.

He jumped a little when he suddely felt someone hugging him, but he relaxed when he noticed it was me.

I chuckled and mumbled sarcastically; "Sorry for scaring."

"You like to tease me, don't you?" Hiccup asked with a half smile.

I nodded, then put my chin on his shoulder, watching his hands doing their work. I always had liked watching his hands, I don't really know why, I just did.

I put my hands flat on him while I watched him work, one hand on his stomach and the other one on his chest.

I could feel him breathe and feel his heart beating in my hand.

He finished whatever he was doing and took my hands, loosening my grip so he could walk.

I let go of him, allowing him to walk over to the table to put plates and cutlery on it.

"Excited for the group camp yet?"I asked him softly.

He nodded. "It'll be great for Eret to get a little more comfortable with us around."

Now it was my turn to nod. I sighed softly as I watched him. There was a long moment of silence, it wasn't awkward. It was just... peacefull.

After everything was set and ready, Hiccup walked over to me and wiped my bangs out of my face with a soft smile.

I smiled back, knowing he was going to lean in and kiss me.

And ofcourse, I was right. He cupped my cheek and leaned in to kiss me. His lips softly touched mine as both of us had a smile glued on our faces.

The kiss didn't last too long though, he pulled away after a few moments. "Did you think I forgot your goodmorning kiss?"

"No. You of all people would never forget that." I said with a soft chuckle.

He smirked and pulled me closer by my waist and I put my arms around his neck. He stroked my cheek softly and I leaned my forehead against his.

We stayed like that for a while, but he let go of me and walked towards the table.

"Let's eat before it gets cold."