10-I Belong To Him

There I was laying on my back with Eret cupping my cheek and dangerously leaning closer.

My cheeks were burning and my heart was racing, my mind stopped working and I couldn't even breathe untill his lips touched mine.

He didn't really kiss me though. He pecked my lower lip teasingly and his finger brushed down my neck.

My eyes shut as my head tilted up, almost begging him for more. I had no controll over myself and it was driving me crazy.

I felt him smirk against my lips and I sighed deeply, it was one of those... Pleasure sighs.

I gasped as he suddenly grabbed my wrists, he pinned me down and I felt one of his legs slipping inbetween mine.

He tilted his head and I allowed him to deepen the kiss, as if I had any other choice.

I knew I had to stop this. I knew I had to stop HIM. But it was so wrong that it felt good. He simply felt good.

I pull away when he lets go of my wrists.

I said to myself, but he never did. As if he knew what I was planning.

After a whole while that felt like seconds, he pulled away, still pecking my lips.

My blush had faded away but my heart was still racing.

Eret's small kisses trailed down my cheek and just as he started to kiss my neck, I knew I really had to stop him. "E-eret... Stop. We.... We can't."

I felt his grip on my wrists loosen as he slowly got off of me and when he was back to sitting by my side, he softly spoke. "I'm sorry..."

I sat up and mumbled "It's fine."

"How about... Hiccup?"

"I belong to him... Both of us know that and it's how it has to be." I said softly.

Eret just stare at me for a moment, then he grabbed my hands. "Yes, but... Is it how you want it to be?"

How I wanted it to be? I had never thought about that before.

My relationship with Hiccup had changed in the last month. He had turned into a dominant and somehow agressive person. He would react more brutally than before, I didn't really know what had gotten into him.

But Eret had a point. Was it how I wanted it to be? Or did it have to be this way?

I didn't answer Eret that night, but I think he knew what I would've said if I did.