15-Mom's Room

I know I shouldn't,

butI keep chrushing on the weirdest HTTYD characters.

There's Eret.

Dagur.

Snotlout.

Tuffnut.

Ruffnut.

Heather.

Oh Thor, Heather.

Ofcourse also Hiccup but he's taken and Heather, Dagur and Eret are my fav baes.

Just wanted to say that.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Eret spent the rest of the day with me (and Stormfly cause she really likes him and she wanted to play) and went home after dinner. This meant I could go back to investigate my mom's room.

Dad only let me in that room. Even he wouldn't enter it.

When mom died, I was 5 and Sven was 15. Before she died, she'd let me snuffle in her stuff. But if someone else touched a thing, even dad, she would get mad and say it's her stuff. Dad knew only I was allowed to touch her stuff,so he basically gave it all to me. I never expected him to do such a thing, but he gave me the key to her room as a birthday present.

I have been there and spent every single second I could there.

I found old drawings of her, her clothing, her diaries...

Her jewels, her wedding dress, her shoes...

Every piece of clothing that she used to wear was elegant. She wore the softest fabrics and knew how to show her body without showing too much skin.

She was a classy woman, but also a strong fighter. In her diaries she told about her training. Pretty much the same thing as I did a while ago, I started off with the fighting program earlier than actually allowed.

But one specific picture took my attention.

It was mom in a blue dress with heels, her dress matched with her eyes and her heels caused her to look a little less small.

Her hair wasn't blonde, it was auburn. She was just the auburn haired version of me. It amazed me how much we looked alike.

The dress hung in her closet. It was a beautiful blue dress, it had a halter top and there was a strap under the chest. It was a beautiful clear ocean blue. The front of the dress had a slit and the back hit the ground, even with her heels on.

There were also these beautiful white heels, their tips were open.so you could see a few toes and they had an blue stripe. It fitted the dress perfectly.

She looked amazingly beautiful in the drawing.

I wish she was still here...

I took the necklace I had left from her out of my shirt. How naive I was when she died. I had thought she was asleep and had covered her with blankets.

I chuckled sadly at the memory. That day was engraved in my brain.

How all of her skin was burned and how she spent her last breath.

'I love you'

Those were her last words.

I wiped my single tear away with a faint smile on my face. Gods, I missed her...

I wish I had walked out of the house before she got burned, I wish I would've burned with her, died with her...

I wiped my following tears away and put away all the stuff and walked down the stairs.

My legs could barely carry me down the stairs and I rushed to our garden to take a fresh breath before it started again.

I didn't want to suffer no more, I was tired of it.

Only Sven knew. Only him. Nobody else. And I wanted to keep it that way.

Nobody had to know about my healt, my problems, my thoughts or my feelings. They were mine and only.

Nobody would even find out.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Find what out?

Looks like Astrid's hiding something...