12-Feels...

Hi there my dragon lovers!

This chapter will have a lot of time skipping.

I'm not gonna write down what happens everyday if it's all going to be about the same. I hope you understand that :)

Now, please enjoy!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

After our breakup, Hiccup returned to Berk. He said he had stuff to do and Fishlegs joined him. It didn't take too ling before Eret, Snotlout, The Thorstons and I were back on Berk too.

It was quite the same every day. I would still help Hiccup out with some of the stuff he had to do. The fact that we weren't together anymore didn't change the fact that I cared about him and he really needed help.

It never was awkward between me and Hiccup, which made me realise that our love was never... Real. If it was, we would never be able to be friends. Cause if two old lovers can stay friends their love was either never real either had never truly ended.

Nothing really changed with Eret. We still talked and hung out sometimes but we didn't become more than friends.

I didn't really know if I wanted to be more than friends, or if I liked the way we stayed just friends. I didn't know if we're not meant to be or if we just didn't dare to be.

I must say, I had feeligs for him. I won't lie, I obviously felt something for him but I didn't exactly know what. I like him a lot, but I wouldn't say that it's love. Love is such a big term and...

Maybe I'm just scared to admit that I love someone after telling the wrong person that I loved him for years.

I've been spending the most time alone, just me and Stormfly. I'd sometimes hang with Sven, my brother or go hunting with dad.

My time alone also caused me to think, and I also had time to spend time in my mom's room. Dad had moved to the spare room after she died, he didn't want to change a thing, just for the memory.

I became a little... Alone I guess. But I liked it. I learned to enjoy my own company. And Stormfly's ofcourse.

This went on for a few weeks, but just a week after my 20th birthday, things started to change.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Short chapter. . Just a sneakpeek into the feelings of a very complicated girl.

Stay amazing as always my dragon lovers. (new nickname for ya'll, hope you like it)