two. sparks flew over the moonlight

HARRY'S POV

I was scrolling through Instagram on the couch when Kelsey came through the front door with a proud smile. "I have news, brother" I look at her "what is it?" she smiled "Taylor is fond of you too" I blink my green eyes at her in pure shock. "How do you know that?" I asked her. "Well, I told her that you like her and she told me she did too" Kelsey looked proud. "Wait... you told her?!" I exclaimed. "I did, because Jay likes her too, so I did you a favour" she replied. "That just complicated things, I hope you know that" I grumbled. "Sorry, but it had to be done" she says as she went up to her room. I think about texting Taylor but fought the urge instead I continued to scroll through Instagram noticed Taylor posted, it was the four of us at the beach. She looks beautiful. I see Jay's hand around her waist which makes me uncomfortable. I see Kelsey commented: @_kelseyxstyles: look at us looking hot and shit!!! @sunnytaylor @_kelseyxstyles_ we do! We need to do it again sometimes :P. I noticed Jay commenting too. @borntorockandjay @_kelseyxstyles @sunnytaylor: You look hot!!!

I cringe a bit... a lot a bit. @harrystyles: I had a great time today! We need to do it again sometimes :) @sunnytaylor @harrystyles: We should!!! I love hanging out with you :3. I smile softly getting up from the sofa to use the bathroom. I heard Kel come down the stairs and walk into the small kitchen. "Harrold?" Kelsey asked. "Yeah?" I asked exiting the bathroom. "What are you doing tonight?" she asked. "Nothing, why?" I asked. "I want you to have a date with Taylor in that open field you and I like going to" Kelsey says. "Um, why?" I raised an eyebrow. "Because I like you and Taylor together instead of her and Jay" she stated. I put my bottom lip in between my teeth for a moment. "Fine, let me text her" I sigh opening my messages. "Thank you" she smiled brightly. I can tell she was proud of herself for this. "Yeah, yeah" I rolled my eyes.
H: Hey T, what are you doing tonight?

T: Jay asked me to help baby sit his little siblings... why? Is everything okay?

H: Yeah, every thing is cool, never mind then.

T: I can make it after :P we never hang out one on one so I wanna change that.

H: Cool! I'll see you then yeah?

T: Yeah (: I might be a while though lol so if I'm not there it's because I'm grounded or fell asleep right away

H: ah, maybe we can do it another time?
T: Nah, I can weasel around my parents

H: I don't want to be the one who gets you in trouble :/

T: Babes~ you won't

H: Alright, also babes??

T: Ah, sorry was that weird?

H: No, it's fine I'll see you tonight x

T: Yeah!

I put my phone in my pocket and Kelsey shifted all her weight on one foot. "What she says?" she asked. "It's a go" I replied. "See! I knew it'll work" she nudged me. "I guess so, she's hanging out with Jay" I scoffed. "I know she won't do anything until she's ready" Kelsey reassured me. "I know that too, but Jay doesn't know that" I sigh. "Then I'll cut his balls off" Kelsey says proudly. "I hope you're talking about his bouncy balls" dad says. "Sure, his bouncy balls" Kelsey says emphasizing on the word bouncy. Dad looks at us with a weird look. "Taylor is coming over tonight" my sister announced. "When is she not?" dad laughs. "True" I laughed. "Are you and Taylor going to have a sleep over?" Dad asked Kel. "Yeah, she might be here a little later... A lot of later" Kelsey says. "How much later?" he asked. "Like one am?" she said. "That's way to late, but we will be asleep by then so I don't care, it's summer" dad shrugged his shoulders and went in the sunroom to read the newspaper. Kelsey looks at me "don't wear black please" she gave me her serous look. "Fine, what should I wear then?" I asked. "Anything but black, like white or something" Kelsey shrugged her shoulders her ringtone for Taylor played. "Tay is calling me, I got to go" Kelsey patted my shoulder and left for her room. I nod going in mine trying to figure out what the fuck I'm going to wear. All I own is black... I groan in frustration and grabbed my keys. "I'm going out!" I called. "Be careful!" dad called back. I shut the front door and unlocked my car and drove to the mall. I pray that something will fit my vison of my first date with Taylor. My vison you might ask well, I want to find a maroon shirt and well... nice black pants to match.