three. [insert a title longer than a fob song]

KELSEY'S POV

I always knew Harry had a crush on Taylor. The way he looked at her. The way he cared for her. When we entered high school, I can tell he was a little puppy following their owner. I knew it was serious. After we graduated, Harry gave Taylor her favorite flowers to tell her graduations. Taylor hugged him tightly. Harry wanted to kiss her right then and there but he refused. Until, Jay came along... everything changed. Taylor had a major crush on him ever since the first year. When we all hung out together, well you know the rest of the story thus far so, I won't retell it. You're welcome.

Taylor and I were alone. Sunny let out a sigh. "What?" I looked at her. "Am I doing a bad thing? Like leading both of them on?" she asked me. "Well, yes and no, you already know Harry is winning. Jay is in second place. So, basically you're only leading Jay on" I explained. She nibbled on her lip. "He did tell me he loved me" Tay confessed making the blush on her cheeks intensified as she blushes. "See! That's what I mean! I like you with Harry anyways" I shrugged. "Because he's your brother" Taylor laughs. "Yeah, he is" I laugh. "But the thing is, Harry is my best friend and I don't wanna ruin that connection you know?" Taylor sighs leaning back. "I mean, you kissed him, you already did... kinda" I told her getting up. "What's going on with you and Markus?" Taylor asked changing the subject. "He lived in Wisconsin, New York, Kentucky, London. His birthday is April 20th which makes him a Taurus. His favorite color is Aqua. He graduated high school in 2016 the same high school we went too. He likes crappy movies and TV sitcoms. He likes tea instead of coffee. His favorite book is Frankenstein. And, and..." Taylor cuts me off. "So... You like him?" she asked me. "And he likes me" I told her. "I'm glad I gave you his number" Taylor laughed. "I'm glad too" I smiled. "Are you going on a date with him?" she asked. "Probably, I don't know are you going on a date with Jay?" I questioned.

She stayed quiet for a moment. "Without his siblings, I don't know. If he asks me I'll say yes, and that doesn't mean arrange the date, and I know that you were the one that told Harry to go to the field" Taylor says. "I don't know what you're talking about, Sunny" I told her going into the kitchen. "I know you, Kel, you set it up" she told me as I got a picnic basket out. "Fine, fine I planed it out, but it worked out in the end, right?" I smirked. "Yeah, it did" Taylor blushes. "Then you have nothing to worry about! Now, let's have a picnic outside to much drama to start the day" I say making sandwiches. "Please, I need a day off" Taylor laughs grabbing two cokes. "Same, at least the boys are gone" I laughed. "True, after we can go tanning, I am beginning to look like a raw potato" Tay laughs as I grab two bags of original sun chips. (I, the writer prefer the cheddar ones but whatever). "Ready?" Tay asked. "Yep, let me cut up cucumbers" I told her. "Alright" she replied sitting on a chair. I chopped the cucumbers and put them in baggies and tossed them in the straw basket. "Ready Sunny?" I asked as she was on her phone. "Yep, mom was checking in on me" she replied. "Oh, that's a good sign, she's off today?" I asked. "Yep, well all summer since she's a teacher at the high school" Tay informed me. "Good point" I laughed opening the back door. "Duh" she laughs. "Can you get the blanket?" I asked her placing the basket on the table. "Yeah, sure where is it?" she asked. "In my room" I replied. "Yeah, I can do that" Taylor smiled opening the door and shutting it. I waited for her when my phone buzzes. It was Markus.

M: Hey, baby.

K: Hey :)

M: What's up?

K: Having a picnic with my best friend... the one who you waited on.

M: Ah, yeah. Is her boyfriend pissed that I have her my number?

K: Not her boyfriend, just a crush and I think so.

M: Damn, so I have off this week want to go to the movies?
K: Sure! I would like that.

M: Cool, you can pick the movie I'm down for whatever!